Oddities 5 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Edgar's Creation and Robot Relations Edgar Oliver is back at Obscura Antiques & Oddities looking to create a mad scientist laboratory in his new apartment. Then Mike attempts to birth a 2-bodied bird, and Ryan encounters a man trying to acquire body parts to use in his next movie.
2. Shot Through the Heart At Obscura Antiques & Oddities a patron tries selling 3 pickled hearts, but 1 may have a sinister past. Later Evan's friend Jonathan attempts hypnotizing her for a good deal, and a customer trades a peculiar item that has been traumatizing his daughter.
3. Ghost Rider At Obscura Antiques & Oddities, a new customer finds himself trying to escape from a rare set of handcuffs and Mike & Ryan scramble to find the skeleton of a little racecar driver. Later a mother invests in a very hairy piece of shop real estate.
4. Holiday Bizarre It's the oddest shopping season of the year at Obscura Antiques & Oddities. A yogi twists more than an arm for a discount, Mike & Evan dig up some (road) killer taxidermy for Laura's holiday party. The toe nail artist returns with a new product line.
5. The Smoking Lung At Obscura Antiques & Oddities, sparks fly when Mike and Evan meet an evil clown and his power grinder. Ryan opens an old wound with Mike when he falls in love with the shop's new piece of freak taxidermy. Then, a customer is left holding a smoking lung.
6. Fingernails and Just For Males At Obscura Antiques & Oddities a horned patron looks to rid himself of a possessed dummy. Ryan must create a new preparation of exploded skull but finds the process really stinks, and a woman with 18 inch fingernails bonds with Evan over the prostate.
7. Insane & The Membrane At Obscura Antiques & Oddities a customer receives a 2-for-1 deal on a pickled pooch. Then Mike and Evan find a rare helmet designed to cure the insane. Later there's a jaw dropping experience with a human head, and a deer arrives that's nearly invisible.
8. Mummy's Private Collection At Obscura Antiques & Oddities a customer brings in what appears to be an unexpected appendage from a Mummy. Then, a customer gets a crack to the skull when he tries out restraints made for a child, and a man stares Ryan down with a one eyed pig.
9. Seeing Scars At Obscura Antiques & Oddities, a dancer has Mike and Evan seeing scars when she asks them to find a very special item. Then, Evan tests out a rare glass mortician table & Ryan finds his inner Buddha when he hears the sweet sound of a human skull drum.
10. The Arsenic Avenger At Obscura Antiques & Oddities, Mike and Evan lend a hand to legendary Toxic Avenger director, Lloyd Kaufman. Later a chainsaw wielding performer flips out on the team, and a customer reveals a taboo piercing kit that isn't used to put holes in ears.
11. Sorceress of Love At Obscura Antiques & Oddities, a boy wants to sell his hamster but it's not what Mike & Evan were expecting. Then, Ryan and Monique get wrapped up in their second date & this time they consult a sorceress. Later, Mike & Evan brace for Adventure.
12. The Power of a Grey Skull At Obscura Antiques & Oddities Evan and Ryan must locate a body modification item for a tattoo shop. Then Mike and Evan get drilled by a blockhead looking for a new piece for his act, and a traveling museum finds a WWII parachute that didn't drop troops.
13. Black Magic Woman At Obscura Antiques & Oddities Mike considers buying a bizarre baboon that begs, and a customer is looking to unload a terrifying cauldron used in the practice of black magic. Then, Ryan feels the heat when a performer nearly lights the shop on fire.
14. Holly-Odd The Obscura Antiques & Oddities team goes to LA, where Mike & Evan are commissioned to find a macabre item for The Mistress of Darkness! Ryan stops by rock star Wes Borland's incredible skull collection & later finds out that you can actually buy a brain.
15. Heads or Fails At Obscura Antiques & Oddities a woman brings in bizarre jewelry made from some not so precious stones. Mike & Evan shop the markets for a mummified body part, and a horror producer finds a mask made to stop her from eating her own hair.
16. A Gurney for Grandpa At Obscura Antiques & Oddities a woman hires Mike & Evan to find vintage autopsy equipment to use with her grandfather's body. Then Ryan sends shivers down a dark lord's spine when he suggests a creepy item, and a human pincushion shows his holey side.
17. Meat Mastodon At Obscura Antiques & Oddities Mike & Evan deliver fresh eyeballs to a woman who creates art from animal tongues. Evan gets dressed up for a big steampunk party, Mike gets a set of vampire fangs and they get a visit from Brent of the band Mastodon.
18. Killer Queen At Obscura Antiques & Oddities, an artist flips for Evan's look and wants to create a life sized wax model of her. Then, Ryan calls an expert to figure out what a torturous looking item really is and Mike gets a very disturbing look at life as a sailor.
19. Keeping Austin Odd Obscura Antiques & Oddities heads to Texas when an astronaut sends Mike and Evan on a mission to keep his Austin home weird. The challenge puts the two in contact with a mummy, a man who lifts incredible weights and an unpredictable Black Scorpion.
20. Mounting Tensions At Obscura Antiques & Oddities tensions mount as Ryan and Mike compete head-to-head in an annual taxidermy contest. Then, Judah Friedlander stops by and finds his calling with Mike & Evan. Later, a huge customer starts ripping things apart in the store.
|Producers||Joshua C. Berkley, Daryl Doeschner, Lindsay Foster, David George, Bernadette McDaid, Brent Montgomery, Tom Romita, Brooke Sabonis, Kim White|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
My family and I love this series. It's fun, quirky, and we love seeing what will come into the shop next.Published 23 months ago by Wilma L. Adams
While this show is not for everyone... I find it to be very interesting, as well as entertaining. It's quite funny at times, and the customers are so kooky. Read morePublished on March 11, 2013 by Stefanie Ella