Keeping Up Appearances: The Full Bouquet
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The complete series as aired from 1990-95 (as previously released as the "Full Bloom" and "Springs Eternal" sets)
- "Funny Women" profile of Patricia Routledge
- The Kitty Monologues
- The Memories of Hyacinth Bucket
- Exclusive "Pebble Mill" interview
- "Second Chance" short
Top Customer Reviews
1. My Way or the Hyacinth Way with the following episodes: "The Name is Bouquet: B-U-C-K-E-T," "Welcoming the Dishy Vicar," "Visiting the Acquaintance's Stately Home," "A Fate Worse Than Serenity," "Our Daisy and Her Boy Toy," "How to Manage a Family Christening" (my personal favorite where Hyacinth's niece Stephanie is having her baby christened but does not know which of her two hippy companions is the father). Bonuses: Outtakes (bloopers), Cast bios.
2. Hints from Hyacinth with the following episodes: "A Strange Man" (Emmet's debut), "Driving Mrs. Fortescue," "Candlelight Supper," "Golfing with the Major," "The Googley-Eyed Register. Bonuses: Outtakes (bloopers) and cast bios.
3. Home is Where the Hyacinth Is: "Cocktails with a Greek Shipping Millionaire," "The Unfortunate Prospect of Early Retirement," "Playthings for Daddy," "Three Piece Suite," "Picnic for Daddy." Bonuses: "Funny Woman" profile of Patricia Routledge, outtakes (bloopers), cast bios.
4.Read more ›
Here are the Special Features (which are the same as on the original release):
"Four Women" profile of Patricia Routledge
The Kitty Monologues
Second Chance Shorts: Exclusive UK commercial featuring Hyacinth and Elizabeth
Pebble Mill interview with Patricia Routledge and Clive Swift
The Memoirs of Hyacinth Bucket
"Extra Footage" interviews from the cast
Children in Need
This is a wonderful series from the BBC about everyone's favorite social climber, Hyacinth Bucket (pronounced "bouquet"). Her house is spick-and-span. Richard, her long-suffering and hen-pecked husband, keeps the car in immaculate condition (under Hyacinth's every-watchful eye). The empty milk bottles sparkle on the doorstep after their obligatory rinse in the dishwasher. To Hyacinth's horror and shame, most of her family is dead common, living together in a rundown house that looks like a junkyard. Sister Daisy and her husband, Onslow, are out-and-out slobs while another other sister, Rose, is an aging tart, and Daddy is not quite "all there".Read more ›
There is no booklet with this set, but the cast of characters and the history of the series is readily found on the Internet. The only "major" change to the cast was that of Rose. Shirley Stelfox played her on season one and the subsequent four seasons were played by Mary Millar. If you want British comedy at its best, you'll be looking at this affordable set. Whether you favorite character is Hyacinth, Richard, Daisy, Onslow, Rose, or even Bruce you'll have hours of fun with this series. Which is your favorite episode?
"My Way or the Hyacinth Way"
The Name is Bouquet: B-U-C-K-E-T
Welcoming the Dish Vicar
Visiting an Acquaintance's Stately Home
A Fate Worse Than Senility
Our Daisy and Her Toy Boy
How to Manage a Family Christening
"Hints from Hyacinth"
A Strange Man
Driving Mrs.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you love this show -- you'll love this set. Simple as that!
Hyacinth always makes me laugh. Read more
On of my absolute favorite BBC shows. I have watched every episode and will watch them again. Clive Swift and Patricia Rutledge are at their best in my opinion in this show. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Shannon
I love this series and it also brings back memories of watching it with my Mom.Published 1 month ago by L. J.
Such a funny show! Innocent humor & great characters.
Just don't watch too many episodes back-to-back as it may start to seem repetitive.
Great British humor. With this boxed set, I can watch this when I want, not wait for Saturday evenings! Wonderful cast of characters.Published 4 months ago by Frank