Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Keeping Up With the Kardashians Season 9
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on February 5, 2014
Why isn't the lsatest show on this list yet? It's wednesday. If I am having to pay for the show then why can't it be uploaded to watch it the next day??
33 comments|29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 16, 2014
I purchased the episode 8, and it is always reconnecting! It is not loading, I can not see the video. I tried another browser, still not working ! HELP!
44 comments|17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 7, 2014
The Kardashians have infiltrated our culture to an appalling level. Every week at the grocery store I see the face of someone from this family on the cover of one of the magazines. No exaggeration - this happens every week! The Kardashians have done nothing worthwhile for society. The show is utter dreck and a sheer exercise in vanity, while countless vapid viewers tune in. This family needs to get off the air, and all other forms of media as well. I tried watching 5 minutes of this show and it is just stupid.
on January 21, 2014
Their show is way too far behind reality (hahahahaha as if this shiz is real!) .. We hear about it, then we watch it months later. I understand this is reality tv but it feels so much lately like they are staging their life AFTER the news of something that happens hits.

Like this episode where they tell their family they are split up. Kim's hair is blonde, which happened after she had the baby, which happened MONTHS after we knew Kris & Bruce split. So they just re-created that for T.V. Let us also remember that they've involved a 16 year old child in these shenanigans. That can't be healthy.
on September 6, 2014
What makes us watch this family? For me, it is the comforting thought that there is another family out there as dysfunctional as my own, perhaps. At first it was entertaining, but now the show is so carefully orchestrated that it may as well be an afternoon soap. To be sure,
the bizarre wedding of Kim to whats his name last year was all about the money for the K's. An area of concern which is increasingly alarming is that it leads teens to believe that everyone is entitled and wants for nothing. Moreover, not every mommy is going to go to a pole dancing class with her daughter. The sight of Kris Jenner clumsily sliding down that pole while trying to look sexy was actually rather sad. The show must go on for Kris, and this season has proven that she will stop at nothing to get the attention of ...well....anyone! This show is a slap in the face to reality and to middle America. It is the same old, same old, with the kids getting predictably older and more towards their thirties. Wow, thanks K family for allowing us to watch your family implode. Watching people file police reports about one half million in jewelry is now what passes for entertainment. Drama, drama, drama.....they sure know how to bring it.
Perhaps the one thing that the Kardashians brought us this season is the realization that money doesn't buy happiness---or respect.
on September 7, 2015
The high point of this season? What else, duh, A Surprise Engagement! It was over-the-top, and the extravagance of it could have probably funded a good-sized no-kill animal shelter in all 50 states for the next five years, but wow it WAS genuinely thought out with great care, and was sentimental and beautiful! The low point? Watching Momager Dearest (same episode) literally rubbing her hands together the entire ride there with that greedy gleeful glint in her eye, and, during her, um, I mean her DAUGHTER'S moment of glory, rushing down to the field and actually running her hands all over Kanye, stopping just short of dryhumping him with the not-awkward-or-revealing-at-ALL statement "He's MINE now, ALL MINE!" , throwing her head back and laughing. "Ah-HA-HA-HA-haha!" WOW. And EWWWW. A solid tie for lowest low point was how she dealt with the very sensitive issue of her step-son Brody, who had already been included only as an afterthought-after Rob called her on it "why did you invite Brandon, but not Brody?" regarding the Greece trip. She corrected herself, but Brody openly articulated to her how disenfranchised he felt, how much it meant to be included, and how much she had hurt him because he knew it was an afterthought that wasn't even her thought. Unbelievably, she turned around and did the exact same thing AGAIN regarding the wedding. If I hadn't been so over her already, that right there would have done it for me. Bruce should have stood up to her on that one, bad enough that she chronically disrespected HIM, but to openly choose to include one son and not his brother, and not that long after the family trip diss she had already served Brody? That was just flat wrong. I guess she thought it was ok to do something so outrageously cruel because she so constantly and openly plays favorites with her own kids. I watched that whole thing unfold with my jaw dropping "oh HELL naw! No she DIDN'T say and do that to Brody AGAIN." He had JUST finished articulating very heartfeltedly what no decent person would NEED to have explained to them. I've been a stepkid and a step-mom, and you Just Don't Do That. THEN, when she got called out on it, she was completely unapologetic "well, I can't do EVERYBODY" ExCUSE me? That IS Kendall and Kylie's brother, and the stepbrother of over 20 years of your other 4 children, hello he told you what you'd already have known if you had common sense and kindness, he's already struggling to feel like what he is- he's FAMILY. I've never seen a worse blended family moment. AWFUL.
on February 18, 2014
why are episodes not available day after like itunes? i'm going back to purchasing episodes elsewhere if this continues, selection is better and faster,
on June 29, 2014
This show has lost its core base and it's relatability. They did an entire show about dog poop last week and I felt like an idiot for watching it because I kept thinking it would get better.
The 15 minutes are officially up, I'm done.
on February 22, 2015
I like their show, I mainly watch for khloe and in my personal life I had something similar happen to me so how she's dealing with moving on with Lamar I feel of revelance. What family doesn't have issues?
on July 21, 2014
I just spent $2.99 on an episode and it just isn't loading. I keep refreshing the page and it still wont load. I'm very disappointed.