Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 7, 2011
I've bought 6 of these straw spoons and was a little dissapointed with their qulity- the straw part is not attached to the middle of the spoon part,
one of the spoons had a piece missing, and the spoons were also "brushed" to hard so you see grayish brushing marks on it.
They are still fun to use though! just don't expect a real high quality product.
on March 5, 2012
I use this spoon straw for my home made iced and pureed lattes. I can keep stirring as the ice melts. The straw diameter is a little small, but I love the spoon part. I plan to order more in the future as my budget allows.
on September 8, 2012
These straws were a gift from my mother and I love using them. When I drink something with ice in it the straw becomes really cold and that just makes the cold drink more enjoyable. These are great for adding any kind of a powder mix or fruit juice to water or any drink in a tall glass or cup and stirring it up and sipping. The problem is that they are not that well made. I have had two of the spoons fall off in the dishwasher, so now I only hand wash them. I use very hot water to clean the inside since I can't use the dishwahser and so far they are holding up to this cleaning method.
on July 3, 2012
Exactly what I was looking for at a great price! Don't know why I waited so long to purchase. Good quality.
on September 12, 2015