5.0 out of 5 stars Great Study Resource
I'm working towards a certified financial planning designation and found this book to be an excellent tutorial for the HP12C Business calculator. It is well-written and easy to follow. Well worth the money.
Published on January 8, 2013 by Michael E. Nicholson

2.0 out of 5 stars Good but lots of waste for the money
Published 24 months ago by Richard

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Study Resource, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Keir's Practical Applications for Your Financial Calculator (Paperback)

2.0 out of 5 stars Good but lots of waste for the money, February 3, 2013
I purchased this book as required by a CFP online course at Boston University. The chapter on the HP 12C calculator I also purchased was OK, but didn't actually cover all of the calculator keys. But what really annoyed me was the fact that for $50, the book covered 4 different calculators. Thus the calculator I possessed was only addressed in 1/4 of the book, with 3/4 about other calculators I didn't own. I felt this was a rip-off. I would have preferred to spend $25 and just get my calculator instructions. On the basis of the actual material, I would have given this 3 stars.

Keir's Practical Applications for Your Financial Calculator
Keir's Practical Applications for Your Financial Calculator by James Tissot (Paperback - November 1, 2011)
$50.00 $43.18