Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Practical Applications for Your Financial Calculator
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 8, 2013
I'm working towards a certified financial planning designation and found this book to be an excellent tutorial for the HP12C Business calculator. It is well-written and easy to follow. Well worth the money.
on February 3, 2013
I purchased this book as required by a CFP online course at Boston University. The chapter on the HP 12C calculator I also purchased was OK, but didn't actually cover all of the calculator keys. But what really annoyed me was the fact that for $50, the book covered 4 different calculators. Thus the calculator I possessed was only addressed in 1/4 of the book, with 3/4 about other calculators I didn't own. I felt this was a rip-off. I would have preferred to spend $25 and just get my calculator instructions. On the basis of the actual material, I would have given this 3 stars.
on January 30, 2016
Why do I have to buy a book that I can only use 1/4 of? Print this in calculator specific editions!
on April 20, 2015
Covers three or four different calculators, so not as much depth as I would like on my calculator.