5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice umbrella
I was supprised how sturdy this umbrella is for a kids item. The see through plastic is relatively thick. My daughter loves it!
Published 18 months ago by Renata

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and flimsy
My daughter is crazy for kitties so naturally she loved this umbrella as soon as she opened it on Christmas. Within fifteen minutes one of the spokes was coming loose and the snap closure no longer worked. Only took a day for the thing to be completely destroyed. It's too bad cause it is really cute.
Published 23 months ago by Trishthedish

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice umbrella, May 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute!, January 14, 2013
Exactly what I expected and my daughter loves it! I would recommend this umbrella if not just for the cuteness of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, January 9, 2013
S. Davis (Portland, OR United States) - See all my reviews
This umbrella is very cute but not as well made as other umbrellas I have had in the past. I got this for a few reasons-the dogs are so cute and I wanted a bubble umbrella. It does exactly what I wanted it for, therefore I gave it a 4 star rating. I have 2 other umbrellas (a necessity in Portland, OR). This one will be used for going out, since it will serve the purpose of keeping my hair dry. I just got it so not too sure how long it will last based on the material used. But I think since it is clear, that is the only material that can be used.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and flimsy, December 31, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Plastic!!!, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Cloudnine Bubble Pet Umbrella (Apparel)
I bought this umbrella for my 7 year old son, he was so excited until he opened the umbrella. It was made out of really THIN and cheap plastic. The frame was okay, but the plastic feels like a thick plastic bag! I'm returning mine tomorrow!

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, November 23, 2012
Bought this for my daughter, but I may end up borrowing it once in a while - its just too cute! One thing - like I said, I bought this for my daughter, but the size may make it a little bit big for a kid to carry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, October 31, 2012
I ordered this umbrella for my daughter. She loves it!! Nice Quality, and looked just like what we saw pictured. fast delivery. I would reccommend. Im a happy Mom.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice product, January 2, 2014
great service time, nice product. as cute in person as in the picture. sturdy thick plastic for hood, not junky like the store bought ones.

1.0 out of 5 stars So cute, but so cheaply made, November 30, 2013
Got this umbrella for my 4 th grader. It's really cute, but very cheaply made--i broke it on second opening (wasnt even used, just opened it to look at it twice). The metal spokes kept detaching from the plastic nubs, and when i went to stretch the umbrella to stick the nubs back on the spokes, one of the nubs completely detached from the plastic umbrella :(. Hot glued the rest of the nubs to the spokes, sonow they don't come off anymore, but that one spoke will remain unattached to umbrella unfortunately.

3.0 out of 5 stars cute but very poor quality, November 17, 2013
glen,k (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
The umbrella is cute and the style is nice, but the quality is very poor. We are constantly fixing it and it has gotten a hole already and we haven't used it very much at all. I would not recommend this item.

Keith Kimberlin Bubble Umbrella (Golden)
Out of stock