Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Keith Whitley Tribute
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$15.17+ $3.99 shipping

on August 19, 2000
An excellent tribute to K.W. There is a good mix for everyone to enjoy here. The Ricky Scaggs/Shenandoah duet is bluegrass at its best and the rest is Keiths music done by his friends as a tribute to this fine man. Also some of Keiths previously unreleased numbers on here that are very good. This is good listening, certainley a "must have" for any K.W. fan. Get this one "while its available".
on November 26, 2000
Awesome tribute album..A few Keith Whitley songs previously unreleased..This is a "Must Have" for a Keith Whitley Fan. If only there were more with a voice like his. I miss the Traditional Country sound...there is no substitute.
on December 5, 2000
There's not a bad song on this album. Every song is a pure country gem. And with 4 previously unreleased songs sung by Keith Whitley, make this a must for any true fan. It's one of my few albums where I cannot honestly pick a couple of favourites. They are all so good. Highly recommended!
on September 19, 2010
I bought this album only because I've been trying to find the "duet" version of Keith Whitley and Alison Krauss singing "When You Say Nothing At All." Apparently, others thought that it was on this album, but alas, it is NOT. It's only Alison.
on August 30, 2012
This album more than met my expectations. As a lifelong Keith Whitley, fan, I was skeptical as to various artists treating Keith's songs in an adequate manner...my concerns were unfounded; each song was a winner!

For Keith Whitley fans: this album truly honors Keith's awesome talents as a singer/songwriter!
on March 13, 2000
this album is definatly an excelent tribute to one of the greatest country singers i have ever listened to. the selection of songs and the artists is a perfect combination. i truely love what alison kraus did with "when you say nothing at all" i lost my cassete and have searched for it for a long time. i'm so glad to have finally found it here. thanx
on April 8, 2011
I have had this CD for years. It is the best of any tribute CD I've heard. I especially love that they put several of Keith's own recordings on this CD also. Great easy listening. I never paid any attention to country music when he was popular and realize that I missed out on some good music.
on May 25, 2007
all the artists give great performances, but TRACY LAWRENCE really nails i'm over you.
on December 26, 2012
I really love this CD. I lost my first copy of this tribute album, so I was thrilled to find a new one for a good price. I received it within a couple of days. Thanks!
on August 5, 2013
Great tribute by various country artists! Alan Jackson, Tracy Lawrence, Mark Chesnutt, Lori Morgan, Sawyer Brown and more!
Well done!