4.0 out of 5 stars Not an even Variety Pack
You will get 60 cups of cereal. Each cup gives you enough cereal and space to pour a 6-8oz of milk. It is very convenient to have the single serving on the go cup. I would of gave a 5 if the quantities were even.
16- 2.1oz Frosted Flakes
10-2.8oz Raisin Bran Crunch
10- 1.5oz Apple Jacks
10-1.5oz Corn Pops
8-2.3oz Cocoa Krispies and
6-1.5 oz...
Published on September 6, 2007 by Martha I. Carriedo

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, but not an equal distribution
This is really a great way to have breakfast at your office or practically anywhere. However, they don't give you an equal distribution of the various cereals. Here is the breakdown (from the side of the box):

16: 2.1oz Frosted Flakes

8 : 1.5oz Froot Loops

12: 2.8oz Rasin Bran Crunch

10: 1.5oz Apple Jacks

10: 1.5oz...
Published on January 12, 2007 by M. Sullivan

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, but not an equal distribution, January 12, 2007
M. Sullivan (Western Washington) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kellogg's Cereal Favorites Variety Pack, 1.5 to 2.8-Ounce Single Serve Cups (Pack of 60) (Grocery)

16: 2.1oz Frosted Flakes

8 : 1.5oz Froot Loops

12: 2.8oz Rasin Bran Crunch

10: 1.5oz Apple Jacks

10: 1.5oz Corn Pops

4(!): Cocoa Rice Krispies

The main reason I got this over using regular boxes was that I wanted a variety of different cereals. However, there are way too many Frosted Flakes and far too few Rice Krispies. Kind of takes the "variety" out of variety pack.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not an even Variety Pack, September 6, 2007
16- 2.1oz Frosted Flakes
10-2.8oz Raisin Bran Crunch
10- 1.5oz Apple Jacks
10-1.5oz Corn Pops
8-2.3oz Cocoa Krispies and
6-1.5 oz Froot Loops

5.0 out of 5 stars NEW assortment, February 23, 2007
EDIT: I edited my original review today because the contents in the assortment have changed. I just got a new box and inside there were:
13 - Frosted Flakes
10 - Apple Jacks
9 - Cocoa Krispies
8 - Froot Loops
8 - Raisin Bran Crunch
6 - Corn Pops
6 - Frosted Mini Wheats

I don't know why they don't make the distribution of each type more equal (8 or 9), but they don't. I imagine some must be cheaper to make or something. Still, at least the ones with the most (Frosted Flakes and Apple Jacks) aren't my family's least liked ones and it is a little more evenly distributed than it used to be. We used to always have leftover Raisin Bran Crunch and with each new shipment, the backlog of those got bigger and bigger. At least the upped the Cocoa Krispies allotment!

Warning: boring review follows! ha ha: I was interested in buying these individual servings of cereal for my family and wondered if the cups, bowls or little boxes were cheapest per ounce. The cups hold more than the bowls and boxes(usually about twice as much based on cereal type). I mean we would have eaten 2 bowls if it was really cheaper that way.

I went to the kelloggs site to compare how much cereal was in the cups versus how much in the individual bowls or the little boxes. The bowls, cups and boxes all seem to end up costing fractions of pennies of one another ounce per ounce. I didn't add up all the kinds per variey pack and see which grand total costed pennies more or less based on ounce (I am not THAT frugal), but picked corn pops and frosted flakes to compare. The prices for all the kinds are very comparable, so if your wondering which type to buy, it doesn't really add up to much difference. I do check these things because sometimes the big "value" sizes are actually more expensive per ounce/gram than the little sizes. Those marketing people are tricky!

Therefore, if you want to have more little bowls or you pick the cups (that have more in each), you can make your choice and know you won't be spending way more either way. I skipped choosing the boxes because I liked the convenience of the bowls, but honestly the carboard boxes are probably better for the planet (but anyway, I will save some energy, water, and soap by not washing bowls!) Now all they need to do is sell a cute little dispenser for my counter and I will never go back to boxes!

5.0 out of 5 stars They're pretty good, August 16, 2006
I take these to work along with little minature milks I pick up at the convenient store. They're quite filling and get me through to lunch just fine. And they're not too bad for you either. Considering they're all the "sugary" cereals your Mom complained about when you were a kid. In fact the one with the highest calorie count (280) is the Rasin Bran, and that's something that would actually be considered "healthy". All the rest fall into the 160-220 range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for quick breakfasts, August 9, 2007
I ordered a case of these during the winter when my whole family was stranded inside by bad weather and the flu and again in the summer for a family vacation. Great value. Not ultimate nutrition, but kids love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, May 13, 2007
First the good:

Great value - about $1 for each small container. At a convenience store or cafeteria you'd pay double that.

Handy - The container serves as a bowl so all you have to do is find some milk & a spoon & your good to go.

Taste - The cereals that this "assortment" pack offers are pretty tasty. All of them are popular items so you aren't left with a bunch of cereal containers that no one wants to eat.

The bad:

Unhealthy - Unfortunately all the cerals are tasty but loaded with sugar. All cereal containers range from 160 calories (Apple Jacks) to 240 calories (Rainsin bran w/ granola).

Bottom line: If you need a quick breakfast at a good price that everyone will like but is not too nutricious --this is the option for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kellogg's Ceral in a cup, November 3, 2006
C. Toothman "proud mom" (Cherryvale, KS United States) - See all my reviews
These were wonderrful! I have to get up real early and when I get my breakfast all I have to do is grab one pour the milk in and eat. No mesy bowls to worry about. At 5 AM in the morning that is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for college students, February 12, 2007
M. G. Collins "Troop 702" (Columbia, MO United States) - See all my reviews
Easy, convenient and tasty snack or breakfast. Particularly good for college students.

4.0 out of 5 stars Innacurate Photo Representation, and Too Many of One Kind, July 27, 2013
The photo shows 7 cereals, but I received an 8th cereal I'd never heard of -- Krave. Thanks, but no thanks!

Also, I received way too many Frosted Flakes -- more than twice as many as any of the others. Frustrating!
As other reviewers have done, here are the cereal quantities I received:
15 Frosted Flakes
8 Apple Jacks
7 Fruit Loops
6 Raisin Bran
6 Corn Pops
6 Cocoa Krispies
6 Frosted Mini-Wheats
6 Krave

4.0 out of 5 stars Unequal distribution, but has the new KRAZE cereal, June 5, 2013
As others have noted, you don't get an equal distribution of cereal types in this box. What's nice is that the box I ordered has the new Kellog's Krave cereal, which is really just like eating chocolate-filled crunchies.

Here's the breakdown for my box:
14 Frosted Flakes (14?!?!? Really?)
8 Apple Jacks