Kellogg's Mueslix, 15.3-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 5)
- Pack of five, 15.3-ounce boxes of Kellogg's Mueslix
- Toasted whole barley, whole oats, and whole wheat mixed with raisins, dates, and almonds
- A good source of 11 essential vitamins and minerals
- Provides 100% daily recommended allowance of folic acid and vitamins B6 and B12
- A healthy, low fat, fiber-rich way to begin your day
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Kellogg's Mueslix Cereal
Start your day off with a boost of nutrition with Kellogg's Mueslix Cereal. Made with a medley of barley, whole grain oats, wheat, raisins, dates, and almonds, Kellogg's Mueslix tastes great while providing 18% of your daily fiber requirements, 5 grams of protein, and 14 essential vitamins and minerals to get your day off to a great start.
The Benefits of Breakfast: A Healthy Way to Begin the Day
Starting the day with a balanced, great-tasting breakfast can put you on the fast track to good nutrition and better overall health. While many kids and adults forget this important first meal, research has shown that sitting down for a nutritious breakfast can decrease the risk of obesity, heart disease, and other nutritionally related conditions in kids and adults. Kids who eat breakfast:
- Are more alert in school, with better concentration, memory and grades
- Get more fiber, calcium, vitamins A and C, riboflavin, zinc, and iron to help build stronger bodies
- Have more energy to pursue healthy and active lifestyles
Fill Up on Fiber
The studies are clear--fiber can help promote weight loss and healthier eating patterns, while increasing overall health:
- Fiber takes longer to chew and slows down the rate at which we eat--giving our bodies a chance to let us know when we are full.
- With fewer calories and greater bulk, high-fiber foods help us feel fuller for longer.
- Fiber helps keep the digestive tract clean and healthy decreasing risk of intestinal disease.
- Fiber-rich diets can help lower 'bad' cholesterol, lower blood pressure, and help control blood sugar levels.
A 2/3-cup serving of Kellogg's Mueslix Cereal contains:
- 100% of the recommended daily intake of vitamins B6, B12, and folic acid
- 40% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin E 25% of the recommended daily intake of iron, thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin
- 10% of the recommended daily intake of phosphorus
- 6% of the recommended daily of vitamin A
- 4% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin D
- 2% of the recommended daily intake of calcium and pantothenic acid
- 5 grams of protein
- 5 grams of dietary fiber
- Zero saturated fat and zero trans fat
Add in the priceless experience of a shared family breakfast, with a simple to prepare cereal that everyone loves, and you've got Kellogg's Mueslix Cereal.
Kellogg Company is a leading producer of cereal and convenience foods--a company you can rely on for great-tasting, high quality foods. Kellogg was founded in 1906, in Battle Creek, Michigan. For more than 100 years, innovation and their commitment to being the best has guided the company. From being the first company to offer premiums in cereal boxes to being the first to fortify the cereals, Kellogg has historically been a leader in industry, innovation, and marketing.
The founder, W.K. Kellogg, had a strong commitment to nutrition, health, and quality. His vision continues to drive improvement in the products and processes, with the goal of providing great-tasting, nutritious products that meet the most rigorous quality standards.
With more than 100 ready-to-eat cereals around the world, consumers count on Kellogg for great-tasting, convenient, and affordable choices that meet their nutrition needs.
Whole Barley, Whole Oats, Raisins, Whole Wheat, Dates, Milled Corn, Almonds, Rice, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Malt Flavoring, Salt, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Distilled Monoglyceride, Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Bht (Preservative), Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I still miss Kellogg's sister product, Just Right, which was a somewhat lighter blend (I loved it, they discontinued it), but Mueslix is a strong second-best.
None the less, it does take some getting used to, if you have been consuming the standard fare.
My gripe is that there is too little in each box, less than even other cereals where the box overwhelms the small amount of product.
Furthermore, the price per box, as cereals go, is exorbitant.
Until a competitor comes up with something similar, sadly I perceive little choice other than giving it up.
Considering this has been my cereal of choice for more than a decade, the prospect of giving it up is not very appetizing.
Consider this, Kellogg's spends zero dollars on advertising this product. Or if it does, I have never seen it. But I am hooked on Mueslix!
And I enjoyed the freshness. The expiration date is 2015, that's about seven months after my purchase in August of this year 2014.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Oh, how I love this stuff....let me count the ways!! When I'm down to two boxes, I rush to reorder. Heavenly with strawberries and blueberries.Published 23 days ago by Teddys RN
My husband's favorite cereal, now pretty much discontinued. Almost $10 per box???? Never again.Published 5 months ago by cj
My favorite cereal by far. BUT, at this price run as fast as you can elsewhere.Published 7 months ago by HangEmHigh
My family loves Mueslix cereal. Great product! Can't be found in the stores in Kentucky, so Amazon was a godsend. Thanks Amazon!Published 10 months ago by James Ross