5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven
These things are GREAT! Could have been a total disaster but they nailed it, they taste just like pumpkin pie. It actually saddens me these will not be available all the time but I plan to stash about 40 boxes in my pantry with an eye towards the coming zombie apocalypse. These things will be worth more than gold!! GOLD I tell you!!
Published on October 16, 2010 by G. B. Keefer

3.0 out of 5 stars Over priced!
Published on October 25, 2011 by A.C. Mom

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven, October 16, 2010
This review is from: Kellogg's Pop-Tarts - Pumpkin Pie (Limited Edition) - 12 Toaster Pastries, 21.1-oz. Box (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars If you can find them, buy them!!!, June 2, 2011
Shelley D. Brook "boxinghelena" (Home of the 95, 2000 & 03 Stanley Cup Champions!) - See all my reviews
I am obsessed with anything pumpkin. I came upon these at Target and bought every box. They taste just like pumpkin pie. If you love the taste of pumpkin like me, you will love these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Pop-tarts EVER!!!!!, October 21, 2010
Picked up these Pop-Tarts, and I have to say they are the best Pop-Tarts I have ever tasted. Even the kids love them!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great holiday breakfast snack, October 26, 2010
After reading how many people were trying these new pop tarts, I had to go buy some. I bought 4 boxes of them! And I'm glad I did, because everyone in my family loves them! I am not normally a fan of Pop Tarts, because I find them to be too sweet. And I was very leary of these, thinking they would also be way too sweet for me to enjoy. However, upon trying one, I find these flavored pop tarts to be very mild in the sweetness category. The icing on the top is good and light (I do wish they would not put as much icing on them though!), and the inside tastes just like a pumpkin pie, and believe it or not, isn't that sweet at all! So you get a pumpkin pie inside and then a little sweet treat on the outside. My 1yr old loves these things and I can't blame her! We'll be sad to see them leave when their limited time is over, but will look forward to next year when hopefully they'll return!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Pop-Tart Flavor, October 23, 2010
I absolutely love pumpkin, so you can imagine my excitement when I saw these. They seriously taste just like pumpkin pie and when you cook them in the toaster you can smell the pumpkin in the air. The only thing I don't like is that they are only for a limited time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Cow!!, March 22, 2012
These are hands down the most amazing Pop Tarts ever. I can't even believe it. I was skeptical buying the box, they TOTALLY could have screwed this one up with flavor but the second I bit into it (straight out of the wrapper, cold) it tasted like I sunk my teeth into a delicious slice of pumpkin pie. I'm obsessed with anything pumpkin. Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Bread, Pumpkin Pancakes... these Pop Tarts fulfilled every expectation and every pumpkin desire I've ever had.

Oh, PS: I didn't buy these off Amazon. I bought it last night from Big Lots. At a whopping $1.80 for this gigantic box. Oh, don't forget the 8 cents on every dollar tax. Big spennnddaaaaaaaaaa.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pumpkin lover must, December 24, 2010
They are good right out of the package. They are good after being toasted. They are great with a cold glass of milk. If you love everything pumpkin like I do, these are a hit. Yum! Already looking forward to next fall. :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Over priced!, October 25, 2011
A.C. Mom (Lebanon, MO USA) - See all my reviews
I ordered these because our store here was sold out. I love these pumpkin poptarts and will keep them but I DO think they are OVER PRICED! I'm not sure what I was thinking except that I was wanting some. I thought for the price there would be more. I was suckered in. Next time I want more, I'll wait to find them here...would be much cheaper! I'm usually satisfied with Amazon prices but this!!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh, November 10, 2010
A. Goben (Chicago, IL, USA) - See all my reviews
I was rather disappointed. This sounded so wonderful in theory. In practice it was okay. Not great, not horrible, just okay. Definitely not up to any hype....

5.0 out of 5 stars Breakfast Treat, December 15, 2010