Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

Price:$7.50+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on May 31, 2014
I love these! I disagree with what everyone says. Red velvet is chocolate and cream cheese. Of course the outside looks like the chocolate part so the center is going to be cream cheese flavored. Unlike a lot of people on here fail to realize. They are truly amazing and sweet just like any other pastry should be. I want more and more!
on November 12, 2014
Saw this at the local Target store and decided to try this. Not a big fan of red velvet, so not sure why I chose this, but I'm really glad that I did. Because I'm not a fan of red velvet, I can't honestly compare this to red velvet cake. However, here's what I like about this flavor. This is really sweet, but not sickeningly so. Keep in mind that I limit myself to one at a time. I keep one in the package and eat only one for breakfast, so even though it's sweet, it's perfect with my morning cup of tea. I also thought the frosting inside would be strange because I'm not a fan of cake frosting. However, when you heat this up, the dryness of the poptart combines really well with the sweetness and stickiness of the frosting filling. Plus heating it gives it a little bit of crunch too.

I also think that the price on Amazon is waaaaay over-priced. I got these at my local target (in California) for less than $2. All poptarts were on sale, but still. Poptarts don't cost $7.00 even at the local grocery store.
on February 21, 2013
These are amazing! I think that they are a great snack for when you are craving some red velvet! (: I liked them best when they were toasted in the toaster.
on July 30, 2013
Could not find them at my local grocery store. Picked them up here. Delicious, tasted just like delicious red. Yum!
on June 16, 2015
Well, they weren't as bad as I thought they'd be. They were also much better when heated as opposed to eating right out of the box--and don't tell me you don't do that--we all do. Here's my full review of them.
on June 14, 2014
I was not really expecting them to taste exactly like red velvet cake. I was hoping they would taste somewhat reminiscent of red velvet cake while still tasting like a pop tart, and my hopes were met. They are pop tarts, but the pastry part does have that cocoa flavor, and the filling does taste reminiscent of cream cheese icing. It's mostly the texture that's off, but only off as far as having it feel like taking a bite of red velvet cake. The pastry is of course not exactly soft. It's not supposed to be, it's a pop tart. It has to go in the toaster. And the filling is not dense like cream cheese icing, but rather more similar to the filling in twinkies, which is a little disappointing but is to be expected since this is a processed food with preservatives in it. These were way better than the Christmas cookie flavored pop tarts. I will be stocking up.
on October 14, 2013
I bought this for my husband as he said that he loves to eat them. It is good. He would like to buy it more in the future.
on October 23, 2014
Food trucks and limited edition flavors are my two big foodie triggers, plus I love red velvet cake so I had to give these a shot. Like others have said, they don't necessarily taste like red velvet, but they are red velvet-ish. Like if you took a bite not knowing what flavor it was you'd think, "Hmm, I think they were shooting for red velvet." That's not to say these taste bad, watermelon candy hardly ever tastes like watermelon, but it tastes good.
on March 18, 2013
I bought these for a dessert choice. They are good enough that I will buy them again. Perfect for just a small sweet after lunch or dinner. If you're looking for authentic Red Velvet Cake taste, you might want to go to a bakery for the real thing. If you'd like 'just a hint to remember,' then this will be fine for you.
on November 29, 2015
I wanted to like this because I am a fan of red velvet. However, these were horrible. I sat there out in the kitchen hoping that someone would eat them, but they just sat there until their expiration date past. Then I had to throw them away. These were a very disappointing​ buy.