5.0 out of 5 stars Great non-slip control for indoor soccer
Published 15 months ago by Yisroel.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Stiff
They didn't break in as expected, I don't suggest wearing low cut socks with these otherwise you won't have ankles
Published 11 months ago by Chris Steinburg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great non-slip control for indoor soccer, October 18, 2013
Great indoor soccer shoe. After slipping and sliding all over the gym floor last week, I bought these shoes and couldn't fall if I tried to. I ordered half a size smaller based on earlier reviews and the gift was perfect. I am a 9.5 US and ordered size 9. I was able to turn on a dime, control the ball and put it where I wanted to. I definitely recommend these shoes for indoor soccer. All the other players commented on the difference of my control and some will be looking to buy these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kelme's ROOL!, August 1, 2013
They fit like a glove if you order 1/2 size smaller. It'd be a shame to wear them outside and get 'em dirty... :) They're also a bargain. Boots at twice the price don't come close to their coolness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes - but take note of size!, September 12, 2013
This review is from: Kelme Michelin Star 360 Mens Leather Sneakers Shoes (Apparel)
Item looks as described - thou the 'lime' is more of a highlighter yellow. Everything comes in great condition; even the shoes box! Good job to Amazon!

I have yet to try them out in any activities - but it looks promising. Well stitched, Michelin outer sole looks durable. I will be using them for work, jogging and cycling. Will update again if they ever fail me in any.

Beware of the sizing guide like others had mentioned. I'm usually on US size 10 (New Balance and Onizuka Tigers), and order my Kelme half of size down at US 9.5. Fits ok. I can probably go smaller, but the difference is less than half a size.
I would personally suggest to order half a size down - unless you have very slender feet; in which you can risk going down a full size. If half a size still feels a little big, just add an insole. It makes up the little size difference and compensate for the lower/flatter profile of the shoes as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice show, September 29, 2014
I got the wrong color but the shoe is good shoe and I liked it.The size is as they say if you are 9 US get 8.5. Although I always have size 42 and it fit perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shoe, November 4, 2013
JV (CA United States) - See all my reviews
First off, I want to concur with the other reviews about the 1/2 size down from what you know you wear. I personally walked into an Adidas store prior to buying these and found that I fit in a US 11.5 Samba. When it came time to order these, I saw that the recommendations from other reviewers said to get a 1/2 size smaller and I did. And they fit great.

I appreciate how light they are on my feet. It's like an extension of my foot with uber traction. And the Michelin rubber used on the sole gives me peace of mind. (I'm sure that Nike's and Adidas' soles are great too, but they aren't makers of automobile tires. I don't know, guess that bit of marketing sold me on them.)

I will say that the laces are pretty long. Still figuring out what to do about that. I'm considering getting some smaller ones so that there isn't so much tied up at the top. Regardless, this isn't enough to sway my 5 star vote.

I would recommend these to anybody and will purchase them again when the time comes.

Thanks Kelme for a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and performance!, September 9, 2013
Jay (Costa Rica) - See all my reviews
Just received them and already love them. Perfect fit and their performance is awesome in synthetic surfaces. Also ordered them for a friend and he thinks the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and confortable, August 31, 2013
Bought these shoes to play squash and luckly they were perfect for the sport! 2 thumbs up. The soil doesn't leave any marks on the court.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool even if you do not play soccer!, May 17, 2013
Normally wear a US 10.5 and thanks to previous reviews ordered the 10. Fit perfectly.
These are very fun and sure to get compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, ran 1 size too large for me., March 27, 2014
This a great shoe. I bought the green and white. I wear a size 12 in Adidas and I followed everyone's advice and went down a half size when ordering. I could have gone down a whole size. The shoe still fits fine and I will keep them. I plan on ordering another pair in a different color and I'll make sure to order a whole size down when I do. These shoes are awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe for indoor soccer, January 21, 2014
I ordered a 11.5 and had to send it back. Got an 11 and it fits perfectly. The thing I love about this shoe is you FORGET YOU'RE WEARING IT. Fits snug and light. Wide enough for my wide feet. Played one indoor game in Sambas and my feet hurt for days, played two indoor games back-to-back in these and feet were only mildly hurting the next day.