5.0 out of 5 stars Great non-slip control for indoor soccer
Published 12 months ago by Yisroel.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Stiff
They didn't break in as expected, I don't suggest wearing low cut socks with these otherwise you won't have ankles
Published 8 months ago by Chris Steinburg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great non-slip control for indoor soccer, October 18, 2013
Great indoor soccer shoe. After slipping and sliding all over the gym floor last week, I bought these shoes and couldn't fall if I tried to. I ordered half a size smaller based on earlier reviews and the gift was perfect. I am a 9.5 US and ordered size 9. I was able to turn on a dime, control the ball and put it where I wanted to. I definitely recommend these shoes for indoor soccer. All the other players commented on the difference of my control and some will be looking to buy these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kelme's ROOL!, August 1, 2013
They fit like a glove if you order 1/2 size smaller. It'd be a shame to wear them outside and get 'em dirty... :) They're also a bargain. Boots at twice the price don't come close to their coolness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes - but take note of size!, September 12, 2013
This review is from: Kelme Michelin Star 360 Mens Leather Sneakers Shoes (Apparel)
Item looks as described - thou the 'lime' is more of a highlighter yellow. Everything comes in great condition; even the shoes box! Good job to Amazon!

I have yet to try them out in any activities - but it looks promising. Well stitched, Michelin outer sole looks durable. I will be using them for work, jogging and cycling. Will update again if they ever fail me in any.

Beware of the sizing guide like others had mentioned. I'm usually on US size 10 (New Balance and Onizuka Tigers), and order my Kelme half of size down at US 9.5. Fits ok. I can probably go smaller, but the difference is less than half a size.
I would personally suggest to order half a size down - unless you have very slender feet; in which you can risk going down a full size. If half a size still feels a little big, just add an insole. It makes up the little size difference and compensate for the lower/flatter profile of the shoes as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely High Quality Materials and Comfort, November 29, 2013
I haven't had a chance to play in these yet, but I thought I would comment on the sizing and then update on how they play later. I normally wear a size 11, so I ordered a 10.5 as mentioned in the description. This was pretty accurate, but it could be a bit smaller for a perfect fit. I think going down to a 10 might be too tight for me, though. For my case it seems they run 0.75 sizes too large. The shoes look great and seem to be well-made. I really like the leather and suede areas in the ball contact areas, including the heel. Kelme really took care to make a functional shoe, unlike many of the Nike indoor offerings, which are cheap knockoff versions of their outdoor cleats.

Update: I played my first indoor game in these, and it went great. The shoes were comfortable and didn't cause blisters. I felt like I had better touch with these than my previous cheaply made Nike shoes. I play on short artificial turf and these shoes had excellent grip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shoe, November 4, 2013
JV (CA United States) - See all my reviews
First off, I want to concur with the other reviews about the 1/2 size down from what you know you wear. I personally walked into an Adidas store prior to buying these and found that I fit in a US 11.5 Samba. When it came time to order these, I saw that the recommendations from other reviewers said to get a 1/2 size smaller and I did. And they fit great.

I appreciate how light they are on my feet. It's like an extension of my foot with uber traction. And the Michelin rubber used on the sole gives me peace of mind. (I'm sure that Nike's and Adidas' soles are great too, but they aren't makers of automobile tires. I don't know, guess that bit of marketing sold me on them.)

I will say that the laces are pretty long. Still figuring out what to do about that. I'm considering getting some smaller ones so that there isn't so much tied up at the top. Regardless, this isn't enough to sway my 5 star vote.

I would recommend these to anybody and will purchase them again when the time comes.

Thanks Kelme for a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and performance!, September 9, 2013
Jay (Costa Rica) - See all my reviews
Just received them and already love them. Perfect fit and their performance is awesome in synthetic surfaces. Also ordered them for a friend and he thinks the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of shoes!, September 4, 2013
I work in a CrossFit gym and wanted a "minimalist" type shoe. These shoes exceeded my expectations. Worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and confortable, August 31, 2013
Bought these shoes to play squash and luckly they were perfect for the sport! 2 thumbs up. The soil doesn't leave any marks on the court.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool even if you do not play soccer!, May 17, 2013
Normally wear a US 10.5 and thanks to previous reviews ordered the 10. Fit perfectly.
These are very fun and sure to get compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stylish shoe, April 23, 2014
Comfortable and stylish. Love these. Just everyday shoes for me. I don't even play soccer. Love them! Would buy again