Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kelme Star 360 Mens Michelin Leather Mesh Inset Soccer Shoes
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on October 18, 2013
Great indoor soccer shoe. After slipping and sliding all over the gym floor last week, I bought these shoes and couldn't fall if I tried to. I ordered half a size smaller based on earlier reviews and the gift was perfect. I am a 9.5 US and ordered size 9. I was able to turn on a dime, control the ball and put it where I wanted to. I definitely recommend these shoes for indoor soccer. All the other players commented on the difference of my control and some will be looking to buy these shoes.
on August 1, 2013
They fit like a glove if you order 1/2 size smaller. It'd be a shame to wear them outside and get 'em dirty... :) They're also a bargain. Boots at twice the price don't come close to their coolness.
on November 4, 2013
First off, I want to concur with the other reviews about the 1/2 size down from what you know you wear. I personally walked into an Adidas store prior to buying these and found that I fit in a US 11.5 Samba. When it came time to order these, I saw that the recommendations from other reviewers said to get a 1/2 size smaller and I did. And they fit great.

I appreciate how light they are on my feet. It's like an extension of my foot with uber traction. And the Michelin rubber used on the sole gives me peace of mind. (I'm sure that Nike's and Adidas' soles are great too, but they aren't makers of automobile tires. I don't know, guess that bit of marketing sold me on them.)

I will say that the laces are pretty long. Still figuring out what to do about that. I'm considering getting some smaller ones so that there isn't so much tied up at the top. Regardless, this isn't enough to sway my 5 star vote.

I would recommend these to anybody and will purchase them again when the time comes.

Thanks Kelme for a great product.
on September 29, 2014
I got the wrong color but the shoe is good shoe and I liked it.The size is as they say if you are 9 US get 8.5. Although I always have size 42 and it fit perfect.
review image
on September 12, 2013
Item looks as described - thou the 'lime' is more of a highlighter yellow. Everything comes in great condition; even the shoes box! Good job to Amazon!

I have yet to try them out in any activities - but it looks promising. Well stitched, Michelin outer sole looks durable. I will be using them for work, jogging and cycling. Will update again if they ever fail me in any.

Beware of the sizing guide like others had mentioned. I'm usually on US size 10 (New Balance and Onizuka Tigers), and order my Kelme half of size down at US 9.5. Fits ok. I can probably go smaller, but the difference is less than half a size.
I would personally suggest to order half a size down - unless you have very slender feet; in which you can risk going down a full size. If half a size still feels a little big, just add an insole. It makes up the little size difference and compensate for the lower/flatter profile of the shoes as well.
on January 10, 2014
The shoe has great traction. I listened to all the reviews stating to order the shoe half a size smaller (for wide feet) or even 1 whole size smaller. Normally I wear size ten, ordered size 9.5; I have wide feet so thought half size smaller would fit just right, wrong, they are half size too small. I still rate the shoe 5 stars since the performance is awesome and me ordering the wrong size should not affect my rating of the shoe itself. This is the problem with ordering stuff on internet that has to fit right; I much rather try them on before purchase for several more green ones, if they were available locally.
on June 3, 2013
I guess I'm an old fart, but the thought of paying $60 for Sambas was just too much, so I gave these a try for $33. They turned out to be really great shoes and if they hold up over the indoor season I will order a few more pairs.
on May 1, 2015
These shoes started out great!

The soles has a very solid grip and they allowed me to change direction quickly on the court. I used them for various gym sports and they excelled in each.

The problem came after around a year of light to medium use. The plastic supports on the shoe began to break and tear, causing the entire shoe to lose structure. After that, a hole developed above my big toe which grew worse with use. At this point, I will need to be replacing the shoes as they are no longer functional. I had expected some breakdown, but these shoes lasted a far shorter time than I believe they should have.
on March 27, 2014
This a great shoe. I bought the green and white. I wear a size 12 in Adidas and I followed everyone's advice and went down a half size when ordering. I could have gone down a whole size. The shoe still fits fine and I will keep them. I plan on ordering another pair in a different color and I'll make sure to order a whole size down when I do. These shoes are awesome!
on September 23, 2013
Don't get me wrong, this is a great shoe. Very stylish colors available, tastefully put together (looks are important!). The sole is, as some reviewers noted, tacky but not sticky, and it really is good through the full 360 degrees. My only issue was the lace hole spaces were too far apart and didn't hold the shoe well enough for my liking. Given the fact that it runs big and is not a full leather shoe but has a lot of mesh in it, my foot moved around too much. Tightening the laces at the top only restricted my circulation. No problem, I heated my soldering iron and pierced two new sets of holes to fill in the gaps, as well as two sets in the tongue, at the bottom and also closer to the top. This was to thread through the lacing to hold the tongue upright so it doesn't fall to the side. Thankfully the original laces were just long enough to accommodate my tinkering. Now it holds a lot firmer for the quick turns that the superb Michelin rubber is capable of facilitating, and shooting is also a little better. Compared to the Joma Regate, which I also have, this shoe is the better one in terms of touch on all parts of the foot, and the cushioning is good also. I didn't initially like the padded tongue because it reduced my shooting power a little, but the added cushioning helped in controlling air balls with the instep, so it's a good trade-off. It's a bit wide, which is what I needed since I have a wide foot with high arches. I see there is now a Super Regate, which I might also try.

I hope this review helps someone looking to purchase an indoor shoe, I have been playing indoor soccer/football semi-professionally for about fifteen years and have gone through quite a lot of different types of shoe in a quest for the right one. I know the technology is constantly improving, but this Kelme performs well in its class.