Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on August 8, 2012
I am so disappointed in this shoe. I love Kelsi Dagger shoes, and had high hopes for this flat. They are so beautiful and sharp in person ... unfortunately they also sliced my toes and heels to shreds the first time I wore them. I wasn't doing heavy walking--just moderate. Wore them to work--and only walked from my car to my office, then back again later. I'm not a wimp and can handle a few "breaking it in" blisters, but something about the way these shoes are cut & designed makes them particularly brutal. If you are bold enough to still order them, then do yourself a favor and size up a full size. I sized up a half size and my toes were still jammed into the toe of the shoe. I'm grateful I didn't pay what these shoes originally cost. Hopeful that some toe and heel cushions will help a bit.
on May 8, 2013
I really liked the shoe. The blue was a terrific color which was set off by the black toe cap. However, the shoe was about a half size too small (too short). I usually always wear a 9 but this shoe ran small.
on January 21, 2013
These Kelsi Dagger flats are true to size. I wear a 8.5 or a 9. I ordered a 9 and these are wide enough and roomy enough in the toes that I don't think they'll require any break-in. The green is gorgeous, just as pictured. I'm pleased with my purchase.
on January 8, 2013
I've had these shoes on my feet for all of about 2 minutes and sad to say, they will be going back. I wish the top part covered my foot more and the material is like wearing a piece of wood. They are cute in the picture but I won't endure my feet being torn up.
on January 17, 2013
after reading the reviews i thought they would be too small, but till got my regular size, 8. i got them and they were HUGE! and if you are like me a hate when flats show toe cleavage then find another shoe! definitely sending these back, i guess you get what you pay for, in this case thats not a lot.
on May 2, 2013
These shoes are really cute, the suede wasn't what I was expecting I was hoping they would be a little smoother but its still a cute shoe I would recommend them.
on February 15, 2012
Ok despite the stylish look, this shoe is very very very stiff. There is a lot of padding inside but no real arch suppport. THis shoe is not flexible. Hopefully it will start softening up a bit after they are broken in. THe pro is i can tell this shoe will last a very long time. Its really sturdy and well crafted. Its true to size. I suggest getting half a size bigger and getting heel strips to help with stiffness.
on December 29, 2012
These shoes are a perfect fit and the colors look the same when they arrive as they do on the screen. I usually wear an 8 wide and moved up to an 81/2 for these shoes. They look and feel great.
on April 23, 2016
arrived with suede dye worn away in some parts. The box was dated 2011 so clearly these shoes have been sitting around a long time. Do not recommend.
on April 11, 2013
The front was cut too short so your toes are showing at the crease. I hated it the color was ok, design terrible.