5.0 out of 5 stars SMOOTH
I have these in black nice rich color,true to size having smaller ankles,they fall just below the ankle thus not making my calf appear larger than they are great support I enjoy this brand sometimes their shoes run a half size larger however I have never been dissapointed with any shoe/boot I've gotten so far.In fact I like them so much I'm getting them in brown as well.
Published on June 22, 2012 by sharneise williams

2.0 out of 5 stars not happy
these shoes look great, but they run very small. It is very odd how this brand could never get their sizes correct. Just 2 weeks ago I purchased a pair of Kelsi Dagger shoes I had to return them because they were too big, and these shoes are too small. If you wear a size 10 dont bother getting them because they will not fit.
Published 17 months ago by S. Gurgov

5.0 out of 5 stars SMOOTH, June 22, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Small size, great shoe otherwise, April 30, 2013
I got these shoes in the mail and was presently surprised at the quality of the material. I can't wait to wear them. They are a half size too small, but they will stretch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sexy shoe!, February 8, 2013
Very, very sexy. True to size and very comfortable. I liked them so much, I ordered them in brown too. You won't be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little narrow, October 1, 2012
This review is from: Kelsi Dagger Women's Odessa Bootie (Apparel)
Very stylish shoe that can go with most outfits. Normally I wear size 7 and ordered this one in 7 as well. I have a felling they are a bit narrow, but still feels comfortable when get your foot inside. Being so narrow and high actually balances it all out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small!, September 12, 2012
This review is from: Kelsi Dagger Women's Odessa Bootie (Apparel)
I am usually a 6.5 or 7 depending on brand so I ordered the 7. Unfortunately, they were too tight and will be returned. Will try the 7.5 next. Very stylish booties!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 14, 2014
Very nice shoes to have in your closet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great booties!, June 6, 2013
I put these on and for as tall as they are, they are padded and comfortable! The color is great and will work for a lot of outfits (I got slate). It's much prettier, more grey than the green tint shown in the photo here. Super simple and attractive design, fits true to size as far as my 9.5 feet can tell. I'm in love already!

2.0 out of 5 stars not happy, May 16, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bootie!, April 7, 2013
This is a stylish and eye catching bootie. Unfortunately, the toe box was too small and caused pinching of my little toes. The heel was too high with no ankle support. Had the shoe been about an inch shorter and the toe box larger, it would have been a keeper. I had to return them.

Kelsi Dagger Women's Odessa Bootie