Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kelsyus Floating Lounger
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Color: Blue Hibiscus|Size: OS|Change

on January 16, 2016
-This thing makes you float without making drown or sink down at all!!
-The inside where your butt goes is more of a thick mesh fabric, its really comfortable
-Your back does't hurt because it has good support (I have back issues)
-Feet don't fall asleep because of the foot rest :)
-Also, the cupholder is a nice bonus

P.S I spent about 30 hour on this in Mexico on vacation and then lost it in the airport on our way back ! :(

Please mark this review as helpful if you found it helpful! I want to know if I made a difference in helping at least ONE person make a great decision :-)
11 comment| 149 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 11, 2015
These are the best floats ever!! Even my dog loves to sit on my lap and float with me. I have pics to prove it!
review image
0Comment| 122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 18, 2007
We've owned 4 of these. They're the most comfortable float out of a half dozen different kinds we've tried. But, here's the problem. The seat is a wafer thin water permeable material that disintegrated after just two seasons in our chlorinated pool. If you use chlorine, and don't mind replacing the float after one or two seasons, I highly recommend it. We've switched our pool sanitation to a Clearwater ionizer which doesn't harm anything except algae and bacteria so we're counting on getting many years out of our Kelsyus floats, but chlorine really does a job on them.
1818 comments| 204 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 28, 2008
THIS IS THE BEST FLOAT WE'VE USED. WE ARE OVERWEIGHT AND IT HANDLES THE WEIGHT OF LARGER SWIMMERS PERFECTLY. IT'S MORE FUN TO BE IN THE WATER NOW.
44 comments| 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 18, 2007
I ordered two Kelsyus floating loungers. It doesn't take long to blow one up, but it would be nice if an air pump could be used instead of your lungs. One has kept the air in for weeks; the other must have had a leak. I went on line to arrange for an exchange, and I received the replacement before I even had returned the one with the leak (at no cost for postage). The new one is fine. We like the design because most of your body is in the water and stays cool. You can keep your legs and feet in the water or on the lounger. It is very comfortable for me to lay back on but less so for my husband who is 6'4" tall. We like that it has a covering over the plastic so that you don't stick to it and it doesn't get too hot. For the price, we recommend this lounger. I plan to spend many hours on it in our pool this summer:-)
0Comment| 129 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 23, 2014
I've been looking for a decent float.lounger that I can keep in my vehicle with my beach chair. My goal was to be able to carry everything I need for the lake or beach in my Tommy Bahama Beach Chair. I hate lugging tons of gear to the beach...and this was the final accessory.

OK lets get to the pros and cons...

Pros:

Very lightweight: Easy to carry once inflated (< 5lbs)
Compact: when stored in the carry bag it fits inside the beach chair seat when the chair is folded
Easy to Inflate: < 1 min
Durable: Love the nylon fabric cover, looks like it could resist incidental pokes/ scrapes etc.
Comfortable: This chair is heaven...the fabric mesh seat suspends me deep enough into the water to keep me cool, but is more than strong enought to hold my weight (I'm 180lbs) and the backrest provides adequate support (and doesn't interfere with my hat) and the foot rest is ingenious.

Cons:

Wish it came in more colors
wish the cup holder was wider to hold a sports water bottle
Teathering clip is flimsy plastic. One tug and it would break. I replaced with a metal carabiner keychain and that did the trick
on June 4, 2014
This float is perfect for anyone 'larger'. It holds 300 pounds, and tall people too. The cupholder can't be used with someone this size, though. Also, you can't tan on your back. But, for a nice heavy duty float, this is PERFECT!!! Love mine.
on December 13, 2009
I bought this to try out. I learned on my last resort trip these are great at the pool to just relax in large open pools. I am 300lbs and about 6 feet and it works for me. The limit it says is 250 but it fit me fine. Mind you the cup holer sank in a bit but it holds well. It's also so easy to blow up. Only the bag part and foot rest need inflation. There is a metal wiring that holds it all together. Also it has a nice carrying back that flattens out for travel. I highly recommend this for anyone going to a resort with a pool or lazy river. I'm going to buy another one for my g/f so we both have one
on July 17, 2015
Took this on a weekend to the lake and everyone was was jealous. Very comfortable lounger. And easy to inflate.
review image
on July 20, 2015
I'd been on a quest to replace an old inflatable from years ago. I must have been through dozens of different brands and styles. My biggest complaints were always that either the backrest flopped over, taking me with it or it held me too high out of the water. This is the perfect float. I could literally fall asleep on this. And unlike some of the reviewers, I have had this for five years, toss it in the garage when I'm not using it and it still works great. No special care, no leaks, no tears, no issues. I'm only writing this review now because I'm back on Amazon ordering another one.