1 Review

3.0 out of 5 stars it is an okay chair..., July 9, 2010
This review is from: Kelsyus Ogo Chair (Sports)
I bought this chair mainly because the bag was attached so that meant no more loosing the bag or struggling to get the chair back into the bag, also I am a sucker for anything different and this chair it a lot different than other camping chairs.

I was disappointed when I open the box to discover one of the legs on the chair was scuffed and even more disappointed when I discovered instructions from a Swimways raft in my box. I am pretty sure this chair was returned and it wasn't properly inspected before being sent back out. I'm not going to return the chair because the paint in scuffed in an area the bag covers. Also, this chair sits high. It would be great for someone taller, I am 5'3 and I can't put my feet flat on the ground. I researched this chair a good bit before ordering and didn't see this mentioned anywhere.

On the plus side, it is easy to set up and take down the chair and it is very light and easy to carry.

Would I have bought this chair if I had sat in it before ordering? I'm not sure.

Edited to add: I used this chair for the 2010 Football season, and by the last game the chair was ripping and the bag was basically tore to shreds. I used the chair 4x a week (three practices and a game) for about 2 months and the rest of the time it was in my car. All of the other chairs we used last year which were purchased at Walmart for a lot less than this one are still in great shape and will be used again this year. So, this chair is going to the dump and I guess I'm off to find a new chair.

I originally rated this as a 3 star product, but now I am taking it down to a one.

Kelsyus Ogo Chair