When the weather turns wet, a full-coverage rainfly goes on in minutes, and keeps the tent's interior completely dry while still allowing sufficient ventilation.
A spacious four-person, three-season home away from home, the 4.1 boasts 60 square feet of interior space to spread out sleeping bags, gear, and sleepy campers. Two vestibules and two doors make for easy in-and-out, and the air always stays fresh thanks to ample mesh material in the roof and walls. If the weather should turns damp--or more privacy is desired--the full coverage rainfly goes on in just moments, and still lets air circulate.
- Freestanding dome design
- ArcEdge floor with taped seams
- Mesh wall panels and internal storage pockets
- Clip construction
- ITW stakeouts
- Fully-taped seams
- Side-release buckle tent-fly connection
- Fly vents
- Noiseless zipper pulls
- Guyout points
- Two DAC Featherlite NSL poles with swivel hub
- 70-denier DyeFree polyester taffeta walls
- 1,800-millimeter-rated polyurethane taffeta floor and fly
- Three-season, four-person tent
- Two doors and two 15.6-square-foot vestibules
- Seven-pound, seven-ounce minimum weight
- Eight-pound total weight
- Measures 82 by 52 by 100 inches (W x H x D)
- 60-square-foot floor
- Measures eight by 28 inches (W x D) packed
Kelty products include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Since 1952, Kelty has built affordable, reliable adventure gear that enables everyone from the first-time camper to the experienced mountaineer to embrace any outdoor experience with confidence.