The proven Redwing is the most popular pack on the trail. Revered for its roomy main compartment, convenient organizational pockets, sturdy LightBeam™ II stay and suspension system, and comfortable design, it’s no wonder this classic, which just got a facelift, consistently earns top scores.
The proven Redwing is one of the most popular packs in Kelty's product line. With a roomy main compartment, convenient organization pockets, a sturdy LightBeam II stay and suspension system, and comfortable design, it's no wonder this classic pack consistently earns top honors.
- Panel loading
- Zippered side pockets
- Large front pocket with organization
- 420-denier polyester Ball Shadow body fabric
- 420-denier polyester Oxford reinforcement fabric
- Hydration compatible
- Reservoir sleeve
- Mesh water bottle pockets
- Side compression straps
- Ice-axe loops
- Daisy chain
- Key fob
- Carry handle
- Single LightBeam aluminum stay
- HDPE frame sheet
- Padded removable waist belt
- Padded shoulder straps
- Ventilating backpanel
- Load-lifter/stabilizer straps
- Sternum strap
- Patented Scherer Cinch
- Capacity: 3,100 cubic inches
- Weight: 3 lb. 9 oz.
- Measures 18 x 25 x 14.5 inches (W x H x D)
Kelty products include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Since 1952, Kelty has built affordable, reliable adventure gear that enables everyone from the first-time camper to the experienced mountaineer to embrace any outdoor experience with confidence.