5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch
Great watch that definitely turns heads. This is a excellent quality, good looking watch. I would recommend to any watch lover!
Published on September 25, 2011 by Jenni

1.0 out of 5 stars The Paint Chips and You Can't Tell Time
Published 19 months ago by Gina M.

1.0 out of 5 stars The Paint Chips and You Can't Tell Time, January 4, 2013
I bought this for my husband for Christmas. It is very pretty but as some of the other reviews stated the numbers are white, so it's next to impossible to tell what time it is. To add to this, he wore it for a week and the paint on the face of the watch chipped off in two places! He didn't do anything extraneous or get it wet, it is just obviously poorly made which is surprising for Kenneth Cole. I think a lot of these reviewers just got it out and looked at it and reviewed without wearing it. It's pretty but completely useless considering you can't tell time or really even wear it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch, but paint chips off easily, August 17, 2012
A. Radau "apradau" (Glendale, Arizona, USA) - See all my reviews
After only a few uses (maybe worn 10 times) the white paint began to chip off. I take very good care of the watch and always keep it in the box it comes in. Fairly discouraging because I really liked the watch. I had given this watch a good review previously, but have to change it due to the fact that it has already worn down after so few uses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, September 25, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars good watch, December 14, 2013
this is a realy cool watch i have dated a lot of women with this watch i think is a chick magnet like magneto you now from the x men

1.0 out of 5 stars No Kenneth Cole logo on watch, February 28, 2013
This watch at first glance seem to be a nice watch howeve if u are looking for a nice white watch that you can go from causal to dress up this is not it.

This is a more sporty watch. U cannot make out the numbers in the dial they are very faint. So the entire screen appears white and has no Kenneth Cole logo so it jus looks like any run of the mill watch from an off brand.

I would not recommend a purchase of this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
ok

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, June 12, 2014
Compliments all the time on this piece! Comfortable, stylish, and light weight. I highly recommend this watch for the price!

2.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, June 11, 2014
The actual appearance of the watch does not match the pictures on the website. Figures on the dial and the risks are only visible at a certain angle with a certain light, in other cases the dial looks pure white.

4.0 out of 5 stars What a Nice watch..., April 17, 2014
Just wish I would've read the pro's and con's first as the watch I was sent didn't have visible numbers as seen in the picture. Isn't bad enough to send back though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very delicate. Cheap paint., April 1, 2014
Looks really nice.. I had this same watch in black with white hands but it broke when I got the dial snagged in my girlfriends hair and came completely out while putting my arm around her and laying down. So I knew it was pretty easy to brake... I bought it in white this time, and within a few minutes of wearing it there is a chip in the paint on the corner of the face. I accidently hit it with an aluminum can. Not even hard at all. This watch is verrry delicate so you really have to baby it.

Kenenth Cole Reaction Men's RK1225 Watch