5.0 out of 5 stars NICE AND BIG
Published 16 months ago by Janet L. Boyd

3.0 out of 5 stars I have had this microwave about a year and already ...
Published 12 days ago by Dawn

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE AND BIG, September 21, 2013
This review is from: Kenmore Elite 2.2 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave w/ Extra-Large Capacity Black 74229 (Kitchen)
This is a good sized Microwave. When you get the box, don't freak out, set It up on our counter before you judge. This is the perfect large sized microwave. It replaced another Kenmore we had for well over 30 years. We think this one will do the same. We found this same one at sears for $180.00 so this is priced Great. We also ordered on a fri night, and it came on Tuesday. SWEET!!! LOVE IT! Great Price, Great Delivery, and Great Product!!

4.0 out of 5 stars The lasagna came out great. I have only 2 complaints, August 23, 2014
Macahan (Houston, Tx) - See all my reviews
I purchased this microwave via the Sears website and it was on sale for $135.00. After taking it out of the box I could tell it was lighter than my old Panasonic Inverter which was also 2.2 cubic feet. The first thing I cooked was a tv dinner, Stouffer's Lasagna with meat sauce. Cooked it on full power for 6 minutes 15 seconds then on 50% power for the same amount of time. I was surprised at how quiet this unit is. My old Panasonic was very loud. The lasagna came out great. I have only 2 complaints. The label on the front of the unit is written in small characters so if you are in older person with poor eye sight you might want to keep a magnifying glass handy when you start punching those buttons. Also the default cooking power is level 10. If you want to cook something at 50% power you have to press the power button, the number 10 will appear, then you keep pressing power until it says 5. Again, this is one quiet microwave!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, June 8, 2014
This microwave works great. Its well worth the money. we chose this product based on consumer reports review. Very satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit complicated but very good Microwave, August 5, 2014
Extremely nice microwave. It is fast and looks nice. It has a very large inside which makes it great for doing allot more than simply reheating a plate. The only downside as far as I am concerned is that it is hard to figure out. The times are on the inside part of the inner door but you have to hit a button sometimes 7 plus times to set it for a certain heating time... example.. to heat a cup of coffee.. you have to hit the CC button 5 times I believe it was... then hit 1 for 1 cup.. then... hit start... I just hit the one minute and the heck with it. It has an easy clean inside too... a great buy for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT microwave!, December 30, 2014
First of all this is a BIG microwave. Make sure you have the counter space. Having said that, I find it very intuitive, it is weirdly quiet, and cooks food PERFECTLY. My husband and I bought this for one of our Christmas gifts to each other and I have zero regrets. The only thing is, I put my food in it then keep checking to make sure I turned it on because it is so quiet. Oh, I guess the one negative thing is the ring that the turntable goes on is really flimsy, but we haven't had any issues with it, but it does worry me a bit. Not sure what all the complaints are regarding the reminder beep - it is just doing it's job and letting you know it is time to chow. Would definitely recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars I have had this microwave about a year and already ..., January 17, 2015
I have had this microwave about a year and already it is failing. Something electrical is burning/melting when we use it and it smells awful. For the money I paid for this appliance, I expected it to last MUCH longer. This may be just one of those lemons (meaning only mine is faulty, but the majority works fine), but when I went online to do some research about what we were smelling, I could see that I want the only one with a

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 10, 2015
Very nice, powerful microwave. Large capacity as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, August 5, 2014
Love the microwave. It's quiet and large enough for all of our needs. Only 1 think I dislike is that it continues a series of beeps if you don't get to it immediately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it. It's beautiful, July 31, 2014
Love it. It's beautiful, perfect size for large items. It's great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 15, 2014
great!

$234.00
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.