5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for my Brinkmann Pro 2600
I have rebuilt my Brinkmann Pro 2600 4 times now in 12 years. I'm just glad I can still cook with it. The newer grills do not seem as sturdy.
Published 21 months ago by Flightdrone

1.0 out of 5 stars no no no
not what was sent, I received universal parts, not what was ordered which was the orig. replacement parts, never again
Published 4 months ago by doug acker

1.0 out of 5 stars no no no, May 15, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid and fireproof, April 11, 2013
If you're inclined to preserve your grilling dynasty, this burner will get the job done. I found the only challenge was getting the old one out due to an impossible location for the securing cotter key; but even that was overcome with a little diligence. Solid as she goes, this hunk of iron solved my problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for my Brinkmann Pro 2600, December 11, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Cast iron grill burners, July 27, 2012
Product is an exact replacement for my grill, and works great. Finding the product with Amazon search was fast and shipping was immediate. Received them with in a few days. Not a problem installing, Pleased with product. Great Quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement, December 16, 2011
Scott Little (Holliston, MA, US) - See all my reviews
Ordered these to replace a couple of failing ones in my Kenmore gas grill. They were a perfect fit. Easy to replace, and shipped promptly. Very happy with them. Definitely worth the couple of dollars more for these than the "universal" ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, September 4, 2011
Got the Grill for free off craigslist and just had to replace the burners(4). Made great grill for under $90. Burner work perfectly now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like New Again, July 20, 2011
Bookworm (South Florida) - See all my reviews
I bought 6 new burners although I only had 3 bad ones. The grill works like it's brand new again. I would buy this product again. Its way more economical than replacing your grill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement iron burners for Sears Elite Barbecue, August 16, 2012
Iron burners retain heat better than steel burners, but do not last as long as steel burners. I have a Sears natural gas barbecue. During annual cleaning one year, I could see some of my burners needed to be replaced due to rust. Some burners had even cracked as the severe rust had weakened them. I did get several years of great use from these burners before they needed replacement. The burners fit perfectly into my BBQ. Since I have went to natural gas, I could never go back to propane tanks due to the hassle of having to refill them constantly. Mine usually ran out when I had family or friends over ready to eat some BBQ. I really do like BBQ'n with charcoal, and my favorite is using red oak. These BBQ methods have the advantage of the smoke imparting a wonderful flavor to BBQ'd foods. But for those sitting on the fence about going to natural gas, you have options to get that great smokey taste using a natural gas BBQ. My BBQ has a built in wood-chip smoker box, which I can fill with a variety of fruit or hardwoods. I enjoy hickory and mesquite the most. But if your natural gas BBQ does not have a wood chip box built in, you can simply buy an inexpensive little wood chip smoker box, and you're on your way to great food, with none of the hassle of lugging around propane tanks, or having your propane tank die right in the middle of cooking a great rib-eye or tri-tip.

Anyway, you can get great bargains on natural gas BBQs in the fall. With the constant use of a decent BBQ cover and regular cleaning you can have years of great BBQ with no further expenses except every three of four years having to replace your burners. The convenience is great and with utilizing wood chips you will still get that great taste that comes from using charcoal or typical BBQ woods.

These burners appear to be as good, if not better, than the original burners. These burners are made with high quality iron and craftsmanship. I highly recommend this product since your BBQ can last a lifetime with replacing these burners every few years. The manufacturer is also very helpful and informative in making sure the burners you buy will fit your BBQ.

Kenmore Elite Gas Grill Replacement Grill Burner 29351