Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 7, 2013
I bought this for my god child's first birthday. It arrived on time and the quality is excellent! It hasn't faded in the wash and the material is of good quality - not thin at all. The sizes run a little small in this brand, however, so be careful. My god son usually wears 18 months sized clothing and the 24 months fit him perfectly.
on March 4, 2013
I bought this for my little one, I thought it was going to be cheapy construction but to my surprise it has help up for months now. Will buy more!
on February 11, 2013
The t-shirt design is really kool... I ordered a size 18mth and I would recommend this item however, the only problem is that I found that the pants runs small... it should have been a little bigger.