4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice bag for this price range
I needed a carrying bag for work and travel that would allow me to carry both my netbook, accessories, and work papers, notebooks, etc. I did not want a tacky vinyl or polyester bag that looked like a laptop case. The problem is that the really nice, leather messenger bags are in the $150-$250 range and I just didn't want to spend that much. This Kenneth Cole case turned...
Published on May 4, 2011 by E. Carbone

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright for the money
It's fairly solid, and looks nice, but has a few flaws. Within the first 2 months or so of daily use, a lot of threads started coming off areas that are straight cut (around zippers and such). Also, the "leather" on the shoulder pad has cracked in 3 places, and I've only had it about 4 or 5 months. All in all, not that bad, but it's not flawless.
Published 8 months ago by Turd McNasty

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 410 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Messenger, May 22, 2014
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas to replace the weird 1940s brief case he was carrying around on job interviews last summer. This summer, he got a job; so there you go.

Also, it fits all of his random stuff inside and looks pretty sleek and suave and whatnot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag, May 10, 2014
I was skeptical at first but this bag is great. Good quality and fits everything I need in it perfectly. Good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, May 9, 2014
I'm a lawyer, and I've gotten a lot of compliments at court for this bag. It looks very professional, and it's sturdy. It can also fit a lot of stuff in it. I jam it with files, and it's fine. I can fit a laptop into it as well, and there's still plenty of room for files. There's a zipper on the bottom which increases the volume a bit.

Some of the threads in the front pocket under the flap have come undone, but it's not really a big deal.

Very functional and a good value, and people seem to like its look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great man bag!, May 9, 2014
kristen Jannke (CONVERSE, TEXAS, US) - See all my reviews
Bought this as a gift for my husband and he loves it! The interior pockets are great for keeping the little stuff organized vs just floating on the bottom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, April 14, 2014
Got it for graduate school, needed something to fit my laptop and any books I'll need. So far it looks perfect. My 15.6" Lenovo Edge fits perfectly (complete with the charger) in the padded compartment, and then there's plenty of room left over for the rest of my things!

Only thing I'd criticize is that the pocket for the cell phone is not realistic. It's geared more towards the older flip phone size, not towards today's smart phones. But that's so tiny, I don't even really care. The leather is really nice and the fastener in front is simple and convenient, plenty of pockets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, April 3, 2014
I bought this bag to take with me to graduate school interviews. It is professional looking but still very practical. I will continue to use it as a messenger back when I start school again in the fall. I've been using it for about 2 months now and I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Usage review., March 31, 2014
Great bag. Word of warning. If you don't have the middle section full the bag collapses and the leather cracks.

5.0 out of 5 stars He loved it, March 17, 2014
It is roomy and the strap is what he was most happiest with. Says it is very comfortable and does not dig into the shoulder at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, excellent., March 13, 2014
I have only had the bag for a month or so. But thus far it is working out great. It looks excellent. I get a lot of compliments. I needed a more professional looking bag that I can use at school and take to work while wearing a suit (backpacks and suits just don't mix well...). I would recommend this product. It fits my macbook, papers pens and a casebook. It also has a zip-up 'extender' for a little more room. Overall excellent and would purchase this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect !, March 5, 2014
Hubby had the brown one and since he like to accesserize i got him the same one in black. Its very light weight, he carry's some papers, his tablet and some other misc. stuff, but he uses it everyday back and forth to work. very soft leather and very stylish.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 410 | Next ›