Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on February 25, 2013
I needed a watch that would look good with a suit for my recent promotion. This watch has exceeded my expectations. Great quality, great price, and fast shipping! This is my first Kenneth Cole watch and will not be my last.
on February 12, 2012
Great Looking watch. Shipment was fast and the watch looks great with a suit. The face of the watch was a little larger than I had anticipated. I would of rated a 5 if not for that. Great deal since I found this watch local department store for over 100.00.
on September 26, 2012
If you are looking for a nice timepiece this is it. It's not too flashy and it has a great look with suits or even when worn for more casual occaisions. I wanted something with a larger face, but not all rap star, blinged out. This fit the bill perfectly. Glad I purchased it!
on January 2, 2013
This watch was a Xmas gift for my son. Within an hour of him wearing it the time was slow. It may need a new battery. (I hope that is the problem). It is a nice looking watch, however I won't buy watches on here again, or any time soon!!
on December 13, 2011
This watch is nice, it's not elegant, but a little dressier than casual. It's a nice complement to a business suite.
on May 27, 2012
I bought this watch for my husband and he loves it! The face of the watch looks bigger in person than what I was imagining from the picture but he still liked it. The seller shipped it on time and I think even ahead of schedule, which was very nice.
on September 10, 2012
The product left me very happy, and do what it mentions as published, no problem came to the city of Mexico and in a pretty good time, I will continue buying this brand and amazon
on November 7, 2012
I bought this watch for my husband's birthday. It looked very nice on his wrist, and he can wear it with anything, casual or dressy. I love it and he loves it too, success!!!!
on August 27, 2012
I bought it for a friend for his birthday. And he adores it. He wears it everywhere : Work, Church, etc. Good product from Kenneth Cole! Really good stuff...
on February 19, 2013
I bought this as birthday present for my husband and he loves this watch! He spend 10 mins just staring at it, lol. It is a great buy for the price.