Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kenneth Cole Women's KC2315 Reaction Digital Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 4, 2007
This watch is a joke! Do not buy it.

The face is black with dark silver LCD numerals and no light of any kind.

You cannot see it except in extreme bright light and then only at just exactly the right angle. Useless at night or even in average room light.

I could only barely see the numbers when I held the watch DIRECTLY under a(like 2 inches away)60 watt light bulb.

Sent it back the first day. What a waste.
on May 7, 2007
I really love this watch. The digital face is a plus (I'm actually giving out the exact time now rather than rounding it off) and the design is unique, yet not trying too hard to make a statement. I've gotten several compliments on this watch in the few weeks that I've owned it.

I'd say the main downside is that the watch isn't backlit. Also, the metal part has started to scratch up a bit, but it doesn't look too bad. Overall, this is a hot watch for a decent price.
on July 25, 2009
I have had this watch for about two years and I'm still wearing it. I still get complimented on it too. It's a great buy. This watch is well made since it lasted ME this long. The only drawback is that it's hard to see in dark places since it doesn't have a backlight.
on October 23, 2013
I love the look of this watch! I had an identical one a few years ago that I had lost, and was happy to find another one for a lesser price than I had paid for the first one! It's very sleek and stylish! The display is a little hard to see, but it's not much of a problem in my opinion- though a back light would have been nice. Regardless, I liked this watch enough to buy it a second time and was thrilled to get it in such a timely manner!
on April 23, 2015
Greetings...I'm usually pleased with Kenneth Cole product, however this watch is not good, #1 it's not bright enough to see the digital and the battery went out after 3 months.
on October 5, 2014
The watch is beautiful the only option it is missing is a glow or brighten options so you can see it in dark places. An glow option would make it a five star watch.
on December 19, 2013
I liked the fact this watch came in a men's and women's size. Just avoid getting the leather band wet when you wash your hands.
on November 5, 2013
Stylish, trendy, very chic, light and comfortable. I am in love with my new watch. A super buy for great elegance.
on September 8, 2015
it does not have a light on it and it is difficult to see even in the daytime, but i do still like it
on December 18, 2013
I first bought two of these seat belt adapters for my two dogs. They make trips to the vet, groomer, etc., SO much easier and safer. I have friends who have a VERY active puppy who runs amok in their car. I gave them one of my doggie seat belts. Then other friends saw it and they wanted them for their two dogs. Soooo, I bought them two and a replacement for the one I gave away. Needless to say, I wouldn't have brought FIVE of these if I didn't like them.