Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 28, 2011
When I saw this watch on Amazon I didn't fathom how good it would look in person. When I received this item, in two days with standard delivery, I was very surprised at the actual appearance of it. This is hands down one of the best designs Kenneth Cole New York has created. It is unique in its look in so many ways. If you have seen one skelton you have seen them all, right? Not with this watch. The way they have the numbers and the overall layout design makes this one seem so much more elegant than the price and that coupled with the band makes this watch one that people will compliment you on every time you wear it.
on June 24, 2013
The strap where the mesh meets the regular band broke. Kenneth Cole web site has you send the watch to a 3rd party and you have to pay. Not a lifetime warranty!! Watch also will not keep current time! you have to constantly rewind it.
on September 3, 2013
this watch is really nice and gets lots of compliments. the wrist band is only half mesh on both sides and the rest is a silver band commonly used on other watches. the inner workings are nice and time is not hard to see. the only con at least for me was the needing to wind it after only 1 day of not using it. of course if you wear it all the time you dont have to worry about that. once its on and you continue to move it will be ok.
on June 7, 2015
This watch is extremely attractive and useful combined! For the price you can't pass this up. The coil will last me about a day and a half without movement, then I'll have to wind it up again. But if you wear it everyday then you won't have a problem with it losing the coil energy. It's amazing to see the inner works of the automatic movement. So stylish and great!
on July 7, 2013
It was a much larger fit than I had envisioned (I'm a slim individual) - the bezel itself was a wide as my wrist. However, the strap was just as easy to adjust as I had imagined - only had to remove five links - and it fit very well afterwards.
on July 12, 2014
It's an elegant watch. It's better than the image. I receive compliments every time I use it.

But when was delivered it had a problem... the second hand was loose and it had to be taken to repair on my own. The watchmaker warned about this is not the best machinery then meaning that the clock is strong only in its pleasant design. However after the repair and almost two years still works. Additionally it is necessary to wind the movement more than I do with other automatic watches in my collection.
on September 21, 2013
My first orders was working well which i give to my bro in law as a bday present. But when I order another piece which is for myself? It was really embarrassing when I found it was not working. I take it to the KC dealer in our area but they were asking for repair charge...
on October 25, 2012
I got my watch in 5 days. Very fast delivery considering I'm living in South East Asia. The watch is very amazing, does not required battery, using kinetic instead. Quite heavy and thick casing, but overall it is marvelous.
on February 8, 2012
Got the watch promptly and loved it however after about 4-5 days it lost its charge and no matter what i tried - winding it by hand or with an automatic watch winder, it would not keep a charge for more than several seconds. Really disappointing considering it is such a nice watch.

Sent it back and they offered to send it to repairs for me. Eventually got it back, and with the same problem! Still won't hold its charge. Never have I been so disappointed with an amazon purchase like this.
on January 11, 2012
Ordered this product for my husband for his birthday. He loved it and I did as well. The only drawback is that it is automatic, and for him that means whenever he wears it he has to wind it up. He doesn't wear it everyday because of his type of work, so it can't be used as an everyday watch. Other than that, it is a beautiful watch!