Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on November 15, 2012
I really like this coat. It's fairly stylish and sleek, but does a very good job keeping me warm during New England winters. I generally have a hard time finding coats that fit me well, as I find that coat makers tend to assume that every male has shoulders as broad as a professional wrestler. This fits my thin frame very well and isn't too bulky.

The pseudo-sweater that's stiched on has it's benefits and drawbacks. On the plus side, it helps keep your chest and neck warm and looks fairly good when the coat is buttoned and the "sweater" is zipper. The drawback, in my opinion, is that I don't much care for the look of it when it's unbuttoned and unzipped. Most days it won't matter, but if it's something to consider if the day ends up being warm than expected. I noticed that in the description it says that it's removable. This looks like an updated version of last season's, as mine is most definitely stitched on.

There are two inside pockets at chest height, but I would have preferred a third inside pocket for e.g. my phone but that's a minor complaint.

Overall, the coat is well pull together. The stitching is good, the outside wool is smooth (not itchy), and it fits rather snug.
on December 27, 2012
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend who is 6'3" and I was worried it would not be long enough on the sleeves and length but it was perfect. The size guide was spot on and he LOVES the coat. I definitely recommend it
on November 27, 2012
I picked this coat for my husband, since I am his official stylist and he had ripped his coat at the opera. Watch those opera seats. We both are happy with the purchase. The fitting of the jacket was perfect and very current with men's fashion. He loved the removable sweater, since it can get very damp and cold here in San Francisco. Highly recommend this jacket.
on January 29, 2013
I did buy this as a lightning deal, so it was definitely worth the money. If you are deciding between two sizes, I would go with the larger size. My husband is 6'1" and I got him the XL and it fits him very well. Great coat.
on November 24, 2012
I just recevied this coat today that I bought this for my son and he love it. The shipping was quick and the coat arrived well packaged and with a hanger. The coat has a nice inner coat inside, that you zip up and then cover that with the button. It's secured nicely when zipped up and looks great. Very nice coat with the great price that I paid for it. :) :) I highly recommend
on January 9, 2013
I've looked at a lot of car coats recently on Amazon, as well as on multiple other sites and at local stores. This coat looks good online and when I received it I was very happy with the quality, color and style. I like the removable inner collar too. The problem is that the measurements do not match the size. I'm 6ft tall and I weigh 185lbs. I ordered and received a large. Large usually fits me well, but this one was way too big in the chest but the arms fit me well. I suggest sizing down but be careful because the arms might be too short when you do that. I think it's a nice coat for the price assuming you have the right body type.
on February 24, 2013
I bought this on sale, and I must say that this has served me well. I was up in a cold part of the country during part of the winter and used this to keep warm. I'm an X-Large on shirts and the size of the coat was true to my size.

I occasionally took out the inside zippered portion when it was warmer (50 degrees Fahrenheit) and put it back in when it got colder. It helps stop some wind, but not much. I think it's more stylistic than anything, although it does help with keeping your neck warmer.

Not getting much use now. I live in a part of the country where, usually the coldest is 50 degrees Fahrenheit, but where the temperature, during the winter, usually doesn't drop that low. But I will be taking this with me when I travel up north because it is very good looking and functional. I would purchase this again.
on December 5, 2012
Bought an X-Large for my husband because a large in another brand was too tight. The X-Large ended up being too big in the belly so exchange it for a large and it was shipped three days later. The Large fits perfect and is very sleek and sexy!!
on January 27, 2013
This coat has all the essentials: it keeps you warm as well as stylish. However, as other reviewers have noted, it's sizing is quite odd. I ordered a small and while it's a tad larger than expected, it's not a deal breaker. The removable sweater is great and adds to the coat's versatility as well as warmth. Otherwise, what's up with the cheap plastic hanger? C'mon, Kenneth Cole, you could at least spare us a nice coat hanger!
on January 11, 2013
I returned this item because its size is not very accurate. My husband usually wear size s, and the measurements in the description are fit, but still when we get the coat, it's a little bit larger.