|Fits as expected||
Kenneth Cole Men's Herringbone Walker Coat
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$195.01 (66%)|
Order it now.
- 55% Wool/34% Polyester/5% Nylon/4% Acrylic/2% Other Fibers
- Dry Clean Only
- Understated lines and a handsome silhouette keep Kenneth Cole's herringbone walker coat perfectly dapper.
- Knit zip-up inner layer
- Notched collar
- Three pockets
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B008CFGGJ4
- Item model number: 442CX659
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 9, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
- The sizes are spot on. I ordered 'L' and it was exactly right. HINT: You can call the manufacturer's customer service (number can be found at their website) and tell them your measurements and they will tell you what size to order
- Good length, just above the knee (exactly as shown in the pics)
- Warm enough without being heavy
- The shell is wool with polyester (that's why it's not too heavy as mentioned above), but that makes it look a little less formal. Can be worn over suit, but best to wear it with jeans.
Overall, good product and if you get it on discount, dont hesitate
Size scale presented by amazon.com is right, good packaging, within time delivery.
The coat is so warm, not heavy, high textile. good lining.
Finally i advice to get it one
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this coat for my husband last christmas. It was such a great looking coat and he loved it. Sadly, the zipper broke yesterday for what seems no reason at all. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Christina
WAY too small. I'm 6', 250 pounds, wear a 48 or 50 suit. This XXL is way too small: Arms are tight, tight across the shoulders and chest, too slim overall.Published 3 months ago by doc
Again you get what you pay for this coat the buttons all came off with in a week - stitching quality is poor to say the least thank god my mother in law knows how to fix it -Published 6 months ago by Angela
The only issue I have is what others have talked about regarding the bib. If removable this would have been a 5 star item, but still it's comfortable and looks good.Published 8 months ago by DaBears2010