5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and sleek
I really like this coat. It's fairly stylish and sleek, but does a very good job keeping me warm during New England winters. I generally have a hard time finding coats that fit me well, as I find that coat makers tend to assume that every male has shoulders as broad as a professional wrestler. This fits my thin frame very well and isn't too bulky.

The...
Published on November 15, 2012 by Trim Tram

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking Coat, Odd Sizing
Published 23 months ago by Ed L.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and sleek, November 15, 2012
This review is from: Kenneth Cole Men's Melton Car Coat (Apparel)

The pseudo-sweater that's stiched on has it's benefits and drawbacks. On the plus side, it helps keep your chest and neck warm and looks fairly good when the coat is buttoned and the "sweater" is zipper. The drawback, in my opinion, is that I don't much care for the look of it when it's unbuttoned and unzipped. Most days it won't matter, but if it's something to consider if the day ends up being warm than expected. I noticed that in the description it says that it's removable. This looks like an updated version of last season's, as mine is most definitely stitched on.

There are two inside pockets at chest height, but I would have preferred a third inside pocket for e.g. my phone but that's a minor complaint.

Overall, the coat is well pull together. The stitching is good, the outside wool is smooth (not itchy), and it fits rather snug.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this coat!, November 27, 2012
I picked this coat for my husband, since I am his official stylist and he had ripped his coat at the opera. Watch those opera seats. We both are happy with the purchase. The fitting of the jacket was perfect and very current with men's fashion. He loved the removable sweater, since it can get very damp and cold here in San Francisco. Highly recommend this jacket.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking Coat, Odd Sizing, January 9, 2013
I've looked at a lot of car coats recently on Amazon, as well as on multiple other sites and at local stores. This coat looks good online and when I received it I was very happy with the quality, color and style. I like the removable inner collar too. The problem is that the measurements do not match the size. I'm 6ft tall and I weigh 185lbs. I ordered and received a large. Large usually fits me well, but this one was way too big in the chest but the arms fit me well. I suggest sizing down but be careful because the arms might be too short when you do that. I think it's a nice coat for the price assuming you have the right body type.

4.0 out of 5 stars Size not very accurate, January 11, 2013
I returned this item because its size is not very accurate. My husband usually wear size s, and the measurements in the description are fit, but still when we get the coat, it's a little bit larger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Kenneth Cole Melton Car Coat, December 28, 2012
My husband was so happy to receive this coat for Christmas. The fit on him is great! I would purchase this item again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coat, December 27, 2012
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend who is 6'3" and I was worried it would not be long enough on the sleeves and length but it was perfect. The size guide was spot on and he LOVES the coat. I definitely recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, December 11, 2012
I got this during the thanksgiving time and what a great buy was this. Comfortable and warm. Quality is awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Coat, December 9, 2012
I love this jacket.. It arrived on time.. Great Quality.. It is very stylish.. You gotta love the removable sweater..

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and Stylish, December 8, 2012
Duke "Bookworm" (Sioux City, Iowa) - See all my reviews
This coat is very warm, I like the inside liner that zips up to your neck. Very comfortable and stylish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Coat, December 3, 2012
The coat looks just as nice in person as it does in the picture. It's great with jeans or dress pants so my husband can wear it with just about anything. We really like it.

Kenneth Cole Men's Melton Car Coat