5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice watch
This watch is very nice and comfortable to wear. My favorite watch of all time so far! Also it's a great price for the product.
Published 22 months ago by Puertoriqueño

2.0 out of 5 stars Band problems
I bought this to replace the one purchased earlier when the band broke and the watch was damaged.The band recently broke on this one too but the watch is not damaged so I will try to find a more durable band for it unless Amazon will allow a return.
Published 15 months ago by C. E. Ripka IV

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Band, March 18, 2013
This review is from: Kenneth Cole New York Men's KC1680 Analog Black Skeleton Dial Watch (Watch)
Love the watch. The watch is heavy and thick and good quality. I have had it for 35 days - wore it maybe 10 times and I always received positive comments on this watch. Problem is the band broke at the pin area next to the dial. Past the return date for the watch - there is no guarantee on the band - no one sells them. I will have to order a new band through Kenneth Cole for $38.

I would buy the metal banded watch if I had to do it over again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Band problems, January 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice watch, June 11, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars strap easily broke, December 3, 2013
I gave this as a gift for my brother in the Philippines but maybe or maybe not due to tropical weather, the strap broke 3 months after it is used, so disappointed. Although it had warranty, we still had to shoulder the shipping cost and the cost of the strap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great look, August 22, 2013
Great looking watch the looks more expensive then it really is. Durable and stylish. Super buy and a quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, August 20, 2013
Great Watch, simple beautiful, the only bad thing is not water prof but the rest is a great watch, i use for my daily activities everybody like my watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch, lots of compliments, June 19, 2013
I have always loved the Kenneth Cole look. This item is see through and always gets compliments in casual settings when it looks the best. I wish they still sold the white one!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality band broke within 1 week!, April 24, 2013
Nice looking watch. Got several compliments before the double band strap holder loop ripped within a week. A few weeks later the other side ripped and I purchased a more solid rubber replacement. Literally a few days later the entire silicon band ripped at the top where the pin connects it. Looks to be a very week spot. Kenneth Cole is out of replacement bands. They hope to get a shipment from overseas in several months? What am I to do till then? Generic bands do not fit this design. Warranty??

5.0 out of 5 stars am loving this watch, December 28, 2012
very neat even when u see it in real........i bought this for my friend birthday.......when i actually saw it with my own eyes it was truly amazing.........

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 26, 2012
This watch is so beautiful. I look at it on my wrist throughout the day. It's perfect! Worth every penny

ARRAY(0xa52d3e7c)