Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 5, 2013
this kenneth cole wears nicely for a fashion watch. because of the lack of a big bezel it looks a lot larger on the wrist (all dial) than the size would otherwise indicate, but not overbearing. the all steel face looks good on the stock strap but would look good paired with a thin aftermarket stainless steel strap as well.
on September 9, 2012
I really like the look of this watch and it caught the eye of those around me as well. However, the quality isn't that great. This is the around the 6 month (Sept, 2012) that I've owned this watched so far and the hand on the bottom dial has broken off. I'm not sure what happened since I treat very things very well. Always boxed away when not worn and never been handled roughly.

I realize it's not a 500 dollar watch, but for close to 100 dollars, I expect it to last beyond 6 months time. If you end up purchasing, hopefully you'll have luck than I did.
on October 6, 2012
Great watch. Fast delivery! I always get great comments on this beautiful time piece. The big face and shiny inside catches the attention of many wandering eyes.
on April 17, 2013
I fell in love with this watch the first time I saw it. Bought it instantly. Follow your instincts and look no further.
on December 9, 2012
i choose this rating because the watch have good look also even if it for man
it also suitable for woman who wants to trey different look sometimes.
on September 28, 2015