4.0 out of 5 stars Very Unique Watch at a Great Price
I get more compliments on this watch than others that cost much more. It has a very unique look and the styling is eye-popping. The watch is inexpensive but not cheap. The leather band is good quality and soft.

Pros:
Unique and gets tons of compliments
Inexpensive but not cheap
Keeps time perfectly

Cons:
A little bulky...
Published 20 months ago by thebigtad

1.0 out of 5 stars Less Quality.....
I bought couple different model of this watch and this one and also others are really LESS quality. I'm surprised how come Kenneth Cole having less quality.... I'm regret... Don't waste your money...
Published 22 months ago by byberkan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Unique Watch at a Great Price, December 4, 2012
This review is from: Kenneth Cole New York Men's KC1781 Transparent Clear Dial Round Watch (Watch)

Pros:
Unique and gets tons of compliments
Inexpensive but not cheap
Keeps time perfectly

Cons:
A little bulky

Bottom line: I would buy again - I have new respect for Kenneth Cole watches.

5.0 out of 5 stars what u see is what u get, October 2, 2013
im a huge fan of the k. cole black cologne....i always have one in my collection, but when i indulged into k coles' watches, this one screamed my name..........i live in trinidad....an dey delivered exactly what i saw....the watch face appeared bigger to me when i saw it for real...which was a plus.....if u lookin for simple an effective class...look no further

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy and unique, July 3, 2014
R. Kom (Philadelphia, PA USA) - See all my reviews
Great watch with a unique look. Minimal but very classy. I get compliments on it regularly. I'm a big fan of Kenneth Cole watches for styling and durability, so I bought this brown leather strap watch and a similar transparent dial black strap version as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Watch, June 14, 2014
Fast shipment, look just like the picture,first kenneth cole watch, like it alot,stylish ,nice leather band.Different with see thru face,well made

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the price., April 5, 2014
Kenneth Cole always has great looking watches with interesting and unique designs. When you factor in the low price, it's a great buy. It was a little darker brown than I expected, but still a good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, stylish, and stand-out., March 28, 2014
The heading says it all. I got this watch for my dad as a Christmas present a few months ago and he still gets complimented on it daily. The only regret I have is not getting it for myself! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, March 23, 2014
I originally bought this watch in black and received so many compliments that I had to buy it and brown/rose gold combo.For the price you are not going to get a better watch. So happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars My boyfriend gets so many compliments, March 5, 2014
My boyfriend got this form me for chrismas and I have been with him several times when he has gotten compliments on his watch and for the price, its very durable. He is a polic officer and in his line of duty he hasn't had any issues with scratches!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great present for my hubby, February 27, 2014
I like the unique look of this watch and think it's suitable for both work and going out. Got it as a Valentine's Day present and hubby likes it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, November 11, 2013
Great watch. Purchased for my 19 year old and he loves it. He has only had it for 5 months and so far works well. Looks very elegant. Can be worn casually or dressy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›