Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on February 1, 2013
I bought this watch last May, put it on my watch winder for an hour, wore it for 2 days just to make sure it worked properly, and boxed it up for Christmas. Since Xmas I have worn it several times and received several comments about how great it looks.

When wound just a bit, it will keep excellent time as long as I have it on. It met my requirements: I was looking for my first mechanical(automatic) watch and it's face is skeletonized. But it had some other features I liked including it's color(a brown band and rich looking multi-colored face, case, and bezel with Rose gold + gold + chocolate brown), it's shape(tonneau), and it has an exhibition back. Plus it was only $100. Macy's wanted $165.

Based on my experience so far I would recommend this watch to anyone with similar wants.
on January 24, 2013
I have to take part of the blame for this one. My husband saw this watch and loved the look. I purchased it for him as a gift. It looks great but I guess I didn't understand what an "automatic movement" was. If I had, I would not have purchased the watch. It doesn't keep time well at all unless you wear it every day and continue to wind it. It claims the movement of your arms will keep it wound.....that hasn't been our experience! I'd never buy a similar item again.
on August 13, 2013
This is my new favorite watch. It looks amazing and would say it looks better in person. I fell in love with the skeleton watch recently and I do not think I will ever go back. My particular watch sounds as if there is something loose when I wave my hand quickly. I am assuming this is because there are so many small pieces moving around in the open. However, it is not very noticeable and I love the watch. Plenty of compliments and I have only had it for a day.
on April 3, 2013
I bought this so I could have a brown watch to go with the black Tag Heuer I have. The quality of the leather on this Kenneth Cole obviously doesn't stack up, but the time keeping is great. I've gotten just as many compliments on this one as the Tag! Definitely a great value.
on July 25, 2012
This watch was $250 at local stores and my husband really liked it. I got it for a great bargain at and its was the same watch! He loved it and didn't try to return like he does all the time when he thinks I over paid for things! Great seller and I will purchase from them again.
on February 11, 2014
New rose gold, and skeleton. Looks expensive and very sharp. You can't beat the price. Only problem the box was broken so you may need a better box for good presentation.
on November 23, 2013
Watch is awesome. Looks nice, works perfectly. It's a little fast, about 10 seconds a day. I would definitely recommend buying this watch.
on January 15, 2014
Well made, watch face is nice looking, not too heavy, not necessary to reset after not being worn overnight, quality leather band,
on June 7, 2013
It is great quality, nice looking and different than what I had seen before. gets compliments often over it. would recommend
on January 20, 2015
I like this watch as it was given to me by my wife for Christmas. The only drawback is I have to remember to wind it after a day or so of not wearing it so that it keeps the time. I do have more than one watch so that is a little annoying but again it is a very classy watch.

See 1 answered question