Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on June 24, 2014
This watch looks better than on the photos. I just love it. It was a present for a friend of mine, and he loves it too. I would definitely recommend to anyone that would like simple and classy looking watch that you could wear it with almost anything.
on June 25, 2015
It's months later and I'm still loving this watch! It's comfortable, classy and not-too-big face. Perfect gift idea or get one for yourself. My leather band has very minimal wear. This is a great buy!
on April 18, 2014
I just wanted a basic, easy to read, black watch, and this fits the bill. Good value for the money.
on July 6, 2014
I purchased this watch for my boyfriend and he loves it. It's not too big and not flashy. Its clean, sharp, and attractive. He was very happy with it. It looks great.
on November 5, 2014
Amazing deal on a stunning watch. If you're cheap like me but don't want to buy a piece of trash, I highly recommend this beauty.
on July 12, 2014
Very cool, elegant look
on September 15, 2014
Very nice watch for dress or casual ware. I really like the Roman Numerals. I do wish it had Date feature, but for the money you cant beat it. I would recommend this product.
on October 15, 2015
One of the only watches I've ever seen that displays the Roman numeral IV correctly. Just have a very classy appearance that I wear regularly.
on October 31, 2014
The watch is the perfect size and it fits really well. Has a great classy look without having the flash that many other watches seem to go for.
on October 25, 2014
I purchased this watch for the Roman Numerals - that is to ensure I got IV instead of IIII. For me IIII is ridiculous - when did this change. It is so difficult to get a watch with the CORRECT set of Roman Numerals. I will now be looking for a Kenneth Cole Lady's watch with Roman Numerals showing IV instead of IIII.