5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, had it over two years
I got this watch when I was visiting the US over two years ago. I think I paid about 80 dollars for it at the airport. I absolutely loved it. Wore it all day every day for over two years, until I unfortunately lost it at a yoga class. The leather strap is beautiful and light. I could not imagine having a circular face on a watch now.

I like the light weight...
Published 16 months ago by Abaigeal

3.0 out of 5 stars Long Strap, Confusing Size
The design of this watch is lovely, but I wish the leather strap was shorter. It's a tiny watch, and I'm a tiny lady, so I have it buckled at the second tightest notch. At that positioning the end of the leather wraps around my wrist and I can see it coming up and around from underneath when I look at the time.

I also wasn't sure what to think about the...
Published 15 months ago by Bonnie Awesome

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Long Strap, Confusing Size, December 30, 2012
This review is from: Kenneth Cole New York Women's KC2414-NY Trend Black Leather Watch (Watch)

I also wasn't sure what to think about the size....
The description says one thing, but the picture of it against the measuring device says another. I was hopeful that it would match the dimensions of the photo amazon has of it against the device. Not so much.

The real dimensions are:
Case width (w/o crown) - 20.0mm
Height (with lugs) - 35.1mm
Case thickness - 6.9mm
Band width - 9.9mm

I hope this helps in your decision!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, had it over two years, December 6, 2012

I like the light weight feel of this watch, it does not weigh down your wrist. But it is not flimsy, it is a tough watch and is very durable. For this reason I am buying the exact same watch again as a replacement.

The watch is small, as some other reviews have mentioned, but that is what I love about it. Fits my wrist great.

Plus after two years the battery was still going perfectly when I lost it. I am so happy I have found it for sale on here!

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice casual watch, September 7, 2011
I got this last week. This is a nice elegant casual watch for daily wear. The overall quality of watch is good. Although the dial is small in size it does not make the watch look very delicate or flimsy. It looks and feels pretty solid on the wrist. It might be too simple to pair up with a dress for a party.
For me, this watch is just what I was looking for, I usually sleep with my watch on and never take the effort to take my watch off when working with water and with this watch I don't think I will have to be very careful. It should stay good. I will post a new review incase it lowers my expectations but for now I really like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, January 7, 2012
this is a good product, it came on time and i didnt have to wait long with anticipation. it was well packaged...and not to mention my girlfriend loves it!

4.0 out of 5 stars K. Cole Watch, July 22, 2013
I found this at T J Max. It was such a steal for the quality. I am a big fan of Kenneth Cole fashions. They are so elegant and timeless. This watch is a classic timepiece for daily wear. It is made sturdy but it looks elegant. It goes beautifully with silver jewellery and nearly any color of clothes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenneth Cole New ork Women's Watch, January 7, 2013
This watch is elegant looks good on the wrist not hard to read would definitely recommend this watch to anyone nice gift or purchase it for yourself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 13, 2012
Replacement for the same watch I bought from Macy's New York and lost it the first time I wore it back in the UK for years ago. Thought it was a great watch for everyday use. I've got a small wrist, usually watches are too big, this one is perfect. Only one issue that I can't remember if I had with the one I lost, is that either alittle too tight or too loose if I'm using the 2 notches next to each other but still it's one of my favourite. I knew I wouldn't be able to get the New York edition from the UK so was really glad when I found it on Amazon and at a good price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Nice, September 13, 2012
I love this watch. It's simple yet elegant. It goes well with most things that I wear and can be worn with either casual and dressy clothing. Def and watch worth buying.

4.0 out of 5 stars LADIES KENNETH COLE WATCH, February 5, 2012
I HAVE PRESENTED THE WATCH TO MY WORKING DAUGHTER AND SHE SAYS HER CO WORKERS, MALE AND FEMALE, JUST LOVE IT. THEY WANTED THE NAME OF THE SITE AND PRICE. I HAVE RECOMMENDED IT AS AN ALL DAY WORK WATCH. IT CAN BE USED FOR FORMAL WEAR AS WELL, I THINK.

THANKS

RAM

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last, September 10, 2013
Okay, so it is a beautiful watch. Truly classy. BUT, it does not last. I wore it about 4 months - only for more formal occasions. It was well cared for, not at all abused. Then it stopped. I figured it just needed a new battery. I finally got around to taking it to our watch guy and the battery is fine. Needs a new movement. Costs as much as the watch did new. My cheap watches from big box stores last longer than this. A Kenneth Cole product should be better than this. I am shocked and seriously suspect this is an example of being sold a designer KNOCKOFF! How sad amazon!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›