5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Casual Look
The watch looks classy but delicate. I am not sure about the build. Will probably have to use it and see how it withholds.
Published 15 months ago by Rohit

1.0 out of 5 stars This watch is huge & the description is incorrect
I bought this watch for my wife but it is so big it doesn't fit on her wrist. In fact the watch face is the same size as my dive watch. The product description states that the watch face is 22 mm (.86 inches), however, this is incorrect. The watch face is 37 mm which is 1.5 inches.
Published 20 months ago by Todd Kinsey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars This watch is huge & the description is incorrect, August 9, 2012
This review is from: Kenneth Cole New York Women's KC2609 Transparency Classic See-Thru Dial Round Case Watch (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment, August 18, 2012
I love the look of this watch. Unfortunately, I didn't have it long before the battery died. When I went to replace it, I noticed that the watch turning knob was missing. Now the watch is unusable. I definitely didn't wear it enough before it broke to make it worth the money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Came without knob, January 25, 2012
Watch came non functional out of the box and with a missing piece, the turning knob.

As beautiful as it is, its worth nothing if it doesn't work.

I'm surprised kenneth cole makes a bad quality item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Casual Look, December 26, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy watches! Very elegant!, April 15, 2012
I really loved the watches! They are comfortable, beautiful and the quality is really good! They really look much more expensive than $60 I paid for them :)

4.0 out of 5 stars ONE IS GOOD ONE MISSing BARTON FOR CHANGING TIME, October 9, 2012
I must say the watch is very beautiful. I bought two for my friends as gift.
when I got the watch in hand, the box was 100% good, but when I send it to friend and find one of them missing the BARTON FOR CHANGING TIME.
Luckily, Amazon want me send the watch back and refund me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clearly the best!, January 9, 2012
Love it in every way. Classy and functional. Quick ship. Great price. $45. Kenneth Cole knows how to make a watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made, December 28, 2012
This attractive watch was a big disappointment. First, because it did not work well and lasted for less than three months. After six weeks, the watch began to stop at random intervals. After two and a half months, I looked down to see that the stem had broken off. Secondly, the watch also showed signs of wear much more quickly than seemed acceptable: The white leather band became grimy and worn-looking and proved impossible to clean, while the watch face showed many scratches. I am not an auto mechanic! This was normal use!

3.0 out of 5 stars like a toy, April 18, 2014
only could give my girl friend as toys.
it look good but its wristbands do not like leathery.
hehe
hehe

5.0 out of 5 stars A beatiful watch, April 12, 2014
good and lovely. girls likes it. seems different ,it's cool, it comes soon. the only thing to worried is how to keep it clean....

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›