Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kenneth Cole New York Women's KC2609 "Transparency" Stainless Steel Watch with White Leather Band
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 9, 2012
I bought this watch for my wife but it is so big it doesn't fit on her wrist. In fact the watch face is the same size as my dive watch. The product description states that the watch face is 22 mm (.86 inches), however, this is incorrect. The watch face is 37 mm which is 1.5 inches.
on August 18, 2012
I love the look of this watch. Unfortunately, I didn't have it long before the battery died. When I went to replace it, I noticed that the watch turning knob was missing. Now the watch is unusable. I definitely didn't wear it enough before it broke to make it worth the money.
on January 25, 2012
Watch came non functional out of the box and with a missing piece, the turning knob.

As beautiful as it is, its worth nothing if it doesn't work.

I'm surprised kenneth cole makes a bad quality item.
on December 28, 2012
This attractive watch was a big disappointment. First, because it did not work well and lasted for less than three months. After six weeks, the watch began to stop at random intervals. After two and a half months, I looked down to see that the stem had broken off. Secondly, the watch also showed signs of wear much more quickly than seemed acceptable: The white leather band became grimy and worn-looking and proved impossible to clean, while the watch face showed many scratches. I am not an auto mechanic! This was normal use!
on May 21, 2015
Beautiful watch. I am in love with it and have received several compliments! The band tends to get black marks on it easily, but I would expect nothing less from a watch with a white band. The leather hasn't cracked and I have worn it continuously for the last several months.
on July 1, 2015
I am in my late sixties and accustomed to wear an understated gold watch on a daily basis, but for a very casual trip I decided to put away the expensive one. I ordered this watch because of its transparent face, hoping it would not be too bold and that the stated dims were an exaggeration. Well, it is big, but to be fair I must add that the design is clean, uncomplicated and does have a fun appeal.
on May 12, 2015
I really love this watch. It goes with most of the silver jewelry that I wear. The transparent face is interesting and the leather band is nicer than any
of the other leather bands that I have on other watches. It fits my wrist perfectly and the end does not get caught on anything as other watch bands do.
on April 15, 2012
I really loved the watches! They are comfortable, beautiful and the quality is really good! They really look much more expensive than $60 I paid for them :)
on March 20, 2014
i LOVE this watch beyond compare! It is so elegant and I am constantly getting compliments on how unique it is. Total steal for the price! I am probably going to buy similar ones in different colors! Package was delivered on time and in secure packaging
on October 10, 2013
Bought this as a gift and it didn't fail to impress. My girlfriend loved it. I would wear it myself if they made a similar for men. The modern design coupled with classic build makes for a perfect combination.