5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!
Published 13 months ago by Jessica

1.0 out of 5 stars Blue isn't that blue
This watch is not the beautiful blue shown in the picture. It is rather a dull blue,more like midnight blue rather than a more brighter one shown in the picture. It is a gift and I can't return now. I feel cheated by the picture which looks "enhanced" by giving blue color a richer look than it actually is.
Published 13 months ago by rachit

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, July 15, 2013
This review is from: Kenneth Cole New York Transparent with Glitz Women's watch #KC2757 (Watch)
You would never think this watch was so inexpensive when it looks so amazing! I was looking to upgrade watches but I didn't want to go into the high price ranges. I came across the Kenneth Cole line of women's watches and was stunned to see they were all so beautiful at extremely reasonable prices. This one was my favorite online and it arrived even better in person. The large Roman numerals are classic and easy to read, and the clear faceplate makes it even more interesting. The crystals embedded in the rose gold give it a great sparkle as well. It sits comfortably on my wrist and I've received quite a few compliments on how gorgeous this watch is. I will say, the blue depicted in the picture is lighter than the actual blue of the watch, but I like the fact that it is a darker blue in person because it is a more neutral tone and I can match it to more of my work clothing. So glad I purchased this!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sharp Watch, July 6, 2013
The watch was an excellent buy for the price especially with the sale price. The watch is very sharp and will compliment both dressy and casual outfits. The only complaint is the watch photographed in a brighter, lighter blue color but turned out to be a darker shade of blue but it is still gorgeous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, October 23, 2013
My boyfriend got this watch for me since he knows I feel in love with it from the first time I saw it. Needless to say, this is a very elegant watch and the blue color is exactly as shown. I definitely recommend this watch ...price + elegance

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, October 13, 2013
Beautiful watch, looks classy, the leather band is a bit darker than in the photo. Very happy with my purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch. A head turner., September 4, 2013
It worried me that some people commented that the strap on this watch was darker than it appears on the image. That actually works to push this watch from a shiny fashion piece into the elegant classic watch category. My Gf loved this watch. And I paid $66.94 for it. It's up to $83.91 now. I was lucky there. All in all, a worthwhile buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars good watch, July 23, 2013
LEONEL GIRALDO (LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY) - See all my reviews
this is an excellent no expensive watch to buy, my wife loves it, the blue color is very impressive and beautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars Agree with other reviews - superb quality and high fashion!, March 6, 2014
After deciding against buying ANOTHER Michael Kors watch - I searched and searched until I found something more friendly to my wallet, but with just as much beauty. This watch is amazing. I agree with other reviewers who were pleasantly surprised by the look of a high-quality watch and the styling. It's a wonderful time piece. If it holds up well, I may be shifting more of my watch purchases to Kenneth Cole!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!, January 31, 2014
Looks much more expensive than it is. I bought a couple of Kenneth Cole watches for my husband so I know they are good quality watches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, December 23, 2013
Elegant woman's design! The see through design really adds to the depth of the beauty in design. Just a very good watch with tremendous eye appeal at a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Be still my heart,this watch is understated elegance, September 17, 2013
Just as I expected, Kenneth Cole NEVER disappoints, This watch has just enough "bling" (I hate that word) to wear anytime. It is EXACTLY as pictured with it's clean lines and precise time keeping. I plan to wear it with jeans and suits to work. I love, love, love it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›