5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!!, April 19, 2014
This review is from: Kenneth Cole New York Orange Croco-Embossed Strap Women's watch #KC2802 (Watch)
I was skeptical about buying this watch but when I received it I was impressed. I Love the color for sure and its elegant classic look. My Cousin saw it and she fell in Love with it so she bought it from me on the spot. It was a Great buy!!! Definitely have to get myself another, maybe this time the blue to it !

5.0 out of 5 stars splendid watch!, October 23, 2014
I postponed picking up this watch several times and when I finally did I felt silly with myself. This watch is sweeter then it looks on here. The color of the strap is eye catching and of good quality ( although Just had it a couple of days). The face is clean. It's a great buy. I'll buy this over and over again if given the chance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., December 8, 2014
I wear this watch for casual outings as well as for work. It's cute, stylish and simple. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 1, 2014
Looks better than how it appears here, I fell for the strap color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 12, 2014