Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on July 24, 2012
I've only had this watch a couple of weeks, but so far it has kept good time. I'm petite with a very small wrist, and had to have three or four links removed. The size of the face is just right-wouldn't want it any bigger, though. The color of the rosetone is just beautiful! Not a bright coppery color, but a more subtle, classy rose gold color. Very nice watch for the money.
33 comments11 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 1, 2013
My boyfriend gifted me with this watch for my birthday, as he knew I had been eyeing it for sometime....
I must say in person is it stunning and it keeps time very well once I keep it in motion. The color of it is exquisite and it is nice and heavy ...I am delighted with my gift!!! I is definitely a must have!!!!
on April 30, 2013
It was very hard to find a women's skeleton watch. My journey took me to Amazon where I read the reviews and trusted them and was not disapointed. I have a very small wrist and had to take 3 links out (possibly going to get one more but I like it a little big). I was afraid it would be too heavy and big but it is not. Its perfect for any occasion. Not quite rose gold but it works.
on December 5, 2012
My husband got a skeleton watch and I was a little jealous. So I started looking for one as well. I have a small wrist, so I was concerned about how large this watch is. Part of me thinks it's pretty goofy looking, but apparently, "boyfriend" watches are quite popular. Aside from that, I love this watch. It's mesmerizing to watch the parts working and I love that it winds itself. So far, it's working perfectly and the rose gold is very nice!
on November 15, 2012
I have had this watch for a few months now and still receive compliments on it almost daily. It's not too big (I have tiny wrists), but still makes a statement. Love it.
on April 19, 2013
I just got this watch yesterday. When I opened the box, I questioned myself if I ordered Men watch. However, I specifically check Women for the research. I decided to return it next day. Then, I doubled checked it was for Woman... I continue to read the reviews. It turned out that this is a "boy friend" watch style which I am unfamiliar with... Good for me to catch up a little. Decided to keep it and it looks like that I need to take off 3-4 links as well for my tiny wrist.
on January 17, 2013
Bought it for my daughter as a Christmas gift. She liked it very much but... it stopped after 6 weeks. It kept good time while it worked though. She wore it every day, so it did not stop due to lack of motion. This product was truly defective. I had higher expectations for it because of all the great reviews, but I am sadly disappointed. Thank goodness I can still return it.
11 comment4 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 2, 2014
I love this watch!! It is so hard to find a women's automatic watch in a store. I did a lot of research before I placed my order. The size is perfect for my tiny wrist!! (I had 4 links taken out, and it fits perfectly) The watch is mesmerizing, lots of fun to watch. I even had a local horoligist explain the engineering to me! The rose gold coloring is the best I've seen. Believe me when I say..you will be more than happy with this watch...especially with the price!
on March 24, 2015
The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star is that you can't even see the Kenneth Cole logo on the face of the watch which was a complete bummer to me because after all, if you buy a nice watch, you want people to see what kind it is, let's be honest. Otherwise, what is to differentiate it from a cheap watch when someone looks at it. Otherwise, I really love the watch. It has a really nice heavy weight to it and the skeleton is cool to see working. I also am a new fan of the automatic style watch, which this one is, because I despise having to take a watch to have a battery replaced. So, that is a very nice feature. I have gotten several compliments on it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 13, 2014
Love this watch! I have it in silver and rose gold. Really really neat watch.