Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kenneth Cole New York Round Rose-Gold with Transparent Dial Women's watch #KC4926
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 20, 2014
I have been looking for a quality watch with good reviews for a while, even went to actual stores for that. My research led to this one. So, although it is as shiny as it looks on the picture (I was hoping it wasn't), I will keep it, because otherwise, I LOVE it (and it took me too long to find).
on July 12, 2014
Amazing!! I love this watch, I had been looking for a rose gold watch everywhere and this one is perfect! I get so many compliments on it. And it's lightweight so you forget it's even on!