5.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch
My husband's been looking for a new watch for a while now, and desperately wanted a watch with a skeletonized dial. He saw this and fell in love with it. The band was a little longer than standard...but a quick trip to the watch shop tightened it perfectly. It's a beautiful watch and a great value :)
Published on February 17, 2012 by Darque

1.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be more disappointed
Published on March 16, 2012 by Mikeak85

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch, February 17, 2012
This review is from: Kenneth Cole New York Men's KC9041 Automatic Gun Ion-Plating Round Watch (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be more disappointed, March 16, 2012
I had this watch sent overnight after waiting for another model that was on back order. The look out of the box was amazing. I took it out and set the time right away. Took the pins out to fit the watch and put it on. With in two hours I noticed it was exactly 1 hour ahead . I thought I had just set the time wrong and fixed it. About 6 hours later I showed the watch to my wife and she looked and asked why it was an hour ahead. I couldn't believe it! I turned the cap and noticed a "hitch" and jump while the watch arms went around. I put the watch to read 12:00 which should have been both minute and hour hands both pointing up. When the minute hand was straight up the hour hand was still off to left. When the hour hand was straight up the minute hand was almost to the ten minute mark. I realize it's not top of the line but a $100 watch should at least work, not just look cool. I sent it back and will do a little more research.

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT BUY, December 26, 2013
Awesome looking watch...looks can be deceiving....it broke about 2 months after I bought it:( so don't buy again don't buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, September 8, 2013
This is a beautiful watch the gears and cogs are amazing to watch and it works very well to not to mention the quality is super i belive ile have this watch for the rest of my life and can give it to my kids aswell

5.0 out of 5 stars Dependable, June 10, 2013
I enjoy my watches and when I picked this one up I was excited. The problem with buying nice watches is that when the battery goes out, you have to pay a pretty penny to get the battery replaced....and you have to find the time (get the pun) to get down to a shop for someone to replace it. This is my go to watch when I'm in a jam. Always looks nice and I don't have to ever worry about it stopping. The only thing I have to remember is to set the time if I haven't worn it for a while because it depends on movement to keep the watch winding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely awsome watch!, May 22, 2013
For anyone who loves a skeleton watch, this is the one to purchase! Great detail, superb craftsmenship, great quality, keeps great time, looks classy. Definitely recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars face looks nice,but the rest looks cheap, January 9, 2013
ok im sorry to say this one ,first time i purchaced k cole watch. when i got it the face looks great,but the rest of it is cheap looking and there is a rubber caseing around the face .

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the picture!, January 8, 2013
Looks WAY better in person than in the picture. My husband LOVES this and I love the price. :) Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, December 27, 2012
E. Biggs "Lin" (Premium, Kentucky) - See all my reviews
I bought this gift for my husband for Christmas. He seems to really like the look and the heaviness of the watch. He cannot wear it to work, so it will be his dress watch. Not had it long enough to rate the quality of the watch, but so far so good....

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, June 1, 2012
First off, the watch looks great and is a great weight. However, it isn't powered by Japanese Quartz. It's kinetic and stopped working properly after a month.

Kenneth Cole New York Men's KC9041 Automatic Gun Ion-Plating Round Watch