5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!!!
Published 6 months ago by Royal Sullivan

3.0 out of 5 stars A lot of loose threads upon arrival; A little rough.
Published 5 months ago by M. Wei

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!!!, January 24, 2014
These pants cost me like 90 dollars, but i swear to you they're worth every penny, the fit is nice and comes as expected. The color is a nice dark indigo so in certain lighting it looks silky black and with a nice black dress shirt and boots these pants will look absolutely amazing. However, I do not know how they will hold up after a certain amount of washes but i have faith in these jeans and I'm sure they'll be fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars A lot of loose threads upon arrival; A little rough., February 21, 2014
These jeans have no elastane or spandex in them, they're 100% cotton, which makes them a little rough. I bought a pair of KC jeans at a Macy's the month before and those were also 100% cotton and very thin, which made them less rough. The quality of the construction is dubious with all these loose threads around the seams. The color and overall appearance is beautiful though, but the roughness will make them a little uncomfortable behind the knees if you're sitting on a high stool or chair for a long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but fit it's not too consistent I guess, April 30, 2014
Bought a 32x30 before and it fit a little loose. I decided to go with the 31x30 and it fits a little tight. Oh well..

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, April 26, 2014
L. Hartwell "lindstar" (Tacoma, WA United States) - See all my reviews
My son is tall and thin, so I thought these were going to fit him the same as the model. His thighs are too thick for these and his butt fills the back of the pants. He's a track and field runner, but not stocky at all. He likes his jeans fitted, but not tight. These are tight. His description of these pants is, "I like them, but if there was a zombie apocalypse, I won't be wearing these." I assume that means he can't move easily in them. I won't buy him pants online anymore. Too bad, the price was just right.

Oh and they look as pictured. The wrinkling by the pocket is part of the style of the pants and not the way they fit the model. And the color is very accurate from what I see on my monitor.

Kenneth Cole New York Men's Slim Jean