5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, worth the money

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, but they fall apart quickly
Published on October 19, 2009 by N. Barman

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, but they fall apart quickly, October 19, 2009
This review is from: Kenneth Cole New York Men's Merge Oxford (Apparel)
I was pretty happy with the design and comfort of these shoes. However, the leather started falling apart on me after <1 month. As a result of this and other expereiences, I've taken to only buying Kenneth Cole shoes when they are on sale for cheap (because they really have not been lasting very long for me). I figure if I can get them for ~$70/pair, and they only last for 4 months, it's a bit like getting $200 shoes that last for a year.

When Kenneth Cole improves the durability of their shoes, they will end up doing a lot better for themselves.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, September 7, 2009
I have been buying Kenneth Cole shoes for over 8 years never had an issue with them. So this year when looking for the shoes I have been buying I found they do not make them anymore. So I purched the Merge shoes. Having worn them 4 times they are alreay falling apart. The black finish is flaking off. The sole is comming apart as well. I would suggest looking for another product. I think my days of Kenneth Cole shoes has come to an end.

1.0 out of 5 stars EXTREMELY uncomfortable, October 13, 2009
This review is from: Kenneth Cole New York Men's Merge Oxford (Apparel)
I love the Kenneth Cole brand, but I had a HORRIBLE experience with these shoes. The shoes were constantly rubbing my feet the wrong way (despite being the proper size) and left my feet extremely uncomfortable. I returned these and got a pair of Kenneth Cole Reaction Shoes, Strong Force Moc Toe Oxfords - these shoes were like walking on a CLOUD...GREAT, comfortable shoe.

1.0 out of 5 stars Look very nice but break very very quick, October 2, 2011
This review is from: Kenneth Cole New York Men's Merge Oxford (Apparel)
I was happy from the design of the shoe, but in less than 2 month the shoe starts opening from the side and I couldn't wear it. It is the second pair in a row. I return the first and got a new one, but again it happened. So if it is not really for cheap, you just waste your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, worth the money, March 19, 2007
I go thorugh a lot of shoes. Basically, other than the winter boots and summer sandals I wear the same pair of shoes everyday to work and after. Ken Cole has made a great pair of shoes. I normally stay around $60 for each pair, so I went a bit further and it was definately worth it. Hold these oxfords and you can instantly see the quality put into them. These will last for a long time! As far as comfort, the gel soles in them work fantastic. The leather does take a little bit of wear before it forms to your foot, meaning the top edge around the ankle (especially the heal) rubs into you for about two or three days. This sometimes happens with any new shoe. Anyway, I would definately buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd Pair, July 22, 2013
I have had 2 pairs of these shoes. They fit great. Feel even better and last forever. I wear these shoes everyday.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too shiny for work, May 9, 2011
This review is from: Kenneth Cole New York Men's Merge Oxford (Apparel)
never worn them returned them, but these are very shiny, they look like the rental shoes you would wear with a tux... the pictures are very misleading......

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks so posh and stylish! Husband Loves it!, April 24, 2014
This review is from: Kenneth Cole New York Men's Merge Oxford (Apparel)
I bought the black one for my husband as a gift, he fell in love with it, the moment he saw it. The shoe is quite stylish, squarish in the front, very nice finishing, dark semi glossy black in colour. my husband wore it with suits and shirts, and it looked great with both! he got compliments for this shoe, it indeed looks very stylish. He said it was very comfortable. He has been wearing this for almost 2 years, and it still, looks like new! I don't think you can go wrong with this! Will definitely boost ones good looks and confidence!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Shoe, but Had to Go Half Size Down, October 7, 2013
Shoe feels comfortable when walking, but noticed right away that the size I ordered was a half size too big compared to similar loafers I have worn. Like the quality of material in the shoe, especially in comparison to other shoes I tried on at a few department stores.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine, June 23, 2014
Kenneth Cole New York Men's Merge OxfordBlack9.5 M Fit as expected, tho shines too much. Someone could think its a Rubber/Plastic shoe, but its nice

Kenneth Cole New York Men's Merge Oxford