Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on November 28, 2012
This coat is fantastic.

Shipping:
I used my Prime Free 2 day shipping and received the coat the next day!

Fit:
KC does not offer a size guide so I went with the size suggestions from Amazon. It was pretty spot on except the sleeve length is about 2 inches longer and there is a moderate amount of room in the chest and mid-section (I'm 42 in the chest and 34 to 35 waist). That being said, I will need to get this tailored for a more slim fit.

Quality:
Excellent quality. The coat is indeed "plush" and looks really GQ. The scarf is a little thin and it is actually sown onto the coat behind and under the neck collar.

Overall, excellent coat, but you might want to get a size smaller if you are looking for a slimmer fit.
on December 26, 2012
I liked this coat. I liked the price. I even thought that I looked good in the coat, but I gave to my son because it looked better on him. He also liked the coat, but we both had the same complaint, without discussing it. The fit was good, the sleeve length was good, the buttons, buttoned and unbuttoned easy enough, but the upper sleeves were very tight for both of us (upper arm). So tight in fact, I don't know if wearing a sweater underneath would be an option. Still we're keeping the coat.
on December 11, 2012
Let me start by saying that this is the first review that I have ever written. I buy lots of stuff from amazon but nothing ever really makes a really big impact to make me write something.

I bought this coat for $70 so I instantly jumped on the deal because I wanted to own a jacket that I could go out in and still look professional. I received the shipment right away with prime and it was very nicely packaged with its own hanger. The jacket also came in its own plastic to avoid dust getting on it and the specific brand was Kenneth Cole Reaction. The scarf is thin but comfortable and it is removable. I honestly didn't think that the quality of this jacket would be all too great for the price I was buying it for but boy was I wrong. I can now see why the original price tag would be $225. I'm 5'9 with a skinny build and the medium black pea coat fit perfect except for the slightly longer sleeves but it doesn't really bother me too much. The buttons were well sewn on and the overall quality was just awesome. If you're looking to buy a new jacket look no further because this one's a winner.
on March 5, 2013
I ordered this coat in size XL for an individual with a 46-48 chest, 34-35 length arms and a 38 waist.

The coat arrived and looked very nice out of the box. The length was perfect for a peacoat, and had the traditional large buttons for the front. The scarf that came with it was nice and looked great with the coat, however it was more for decoration than anything that would keep you warm.

When it was tried on, immediately you could see that the arms were too small. The area around the upper arms in the biceps / tricep area was way too tight, and that was with only a dress shirt on. I couldn't imagine if you had a sport coat on underneath too. The sleeve length was a little long, probably in the 35-36 range. Otherwise, it was a great fit in the chest, back and shoulders.

I had another individual try the coat on as well, and he noticed immediately that the sleeves were way too tight. Its as if they used the sleeves from a small coat and attached them to the larger size.

We returned the jacket for a full refund, disappointed because it was such a great deal.
on January 6, 2014
I bought this coat because I wanted something a little more stylish to wear. I am pleased to say that I was not disappointed. The coat is a traditional looking 6 button double breasted wool peacoat with two slash pockets on the front. The Inside has a breast pocket and is quilted nylon lined making this coat not only stylish but also very warm and wind resistant. I ordered and XL as I am 6'0" tall and weigh 220 lbs with a 46" Chest, this coat fits perfectly although as others have mentioned it does feel a little bit tight in the upper arms. Tailoring may or may not fix this, but it is not so bad that I would return the coat. The scarf that came with it is removable and is very thin and obviously for decoration. I chose to remove it and go with a different scarf all together. The pockets on the front come stitched closed but can easily be opened with some careful scissor work with out damaging the coat. You would be very hard pressed to find a coat of this quality from someone else at this price point.
on January 7, 2013
This coat is soft and made of good material, but I have seen better in CK and other similar brands. The size is ill-fitting. I'm 6feet and weight 175lbs. I ordered the medium size and it runs way too big for me. A small one would fit perfectly. It is not warm enough in a cold winter night in New York City, you would need to wear more. The scarf is a piece of cloth, not pretty or stylish, but it's free. Interior lining is lovely and the design is only average. It might look good on the model since he is a "model". I prefer slimmer cut. I spent 99 dollars for it in Christmas plus free shipping. Overall, I'm happy with it beside the fitting and quality.
on December 10, 2013
This is a fantastic coat. I ordered an extra-large for my husband, as he is tall (6'1), and broad in the shoulders. He's not husky, so the body of the coat had some extra room, but it fits perfectly in sleeve length and in the shoulders. It hangs beautifully on him and looks great. The coat is of high quality and has a warm-but-not-bulky quilted lining, which makes it suitable for much colder weather than a standard pea coat, and the attached (via button at the back of the collar) scarf is a nice touch on blustery or snowy days. My husband is very happy with how the coat looks and fits, and with how warm it its. I am exceptionally pleased with this purchase.
on November 12, 2014
The coat is quite warm, has inside pockets in addition to the normal outer pockets, and the outer pockets are quite deep. Everything about the coat fits nicely with one exception, the upper arms. I bought the XL and the upper arms are a bit snug, causing the coat to pull across my shoulders on the rare occasion that I raise both arms simultaneously. I measure 48" in the chest and I do not lift weights so my arms are pretty average in size. It really doesn't bother me much but it would if I tried to wear this with a sport coat or a suit.
on June 8, 2015
I got this a couple years ago. Had it brought in through the sides for a more modern fit.
Had to re-attach a button or two, but very simple to do; just place a pencil between the button and the coat for spacing while sewing the button on, and don't forget to wrap the thread column when you're done sewing through the holes.
on June 4, 2013
I used to wear Columbia jackets until this past winter. I decided it was time for something a bit more "grown up". I've never worn a peacoat before and decided to give it a shot. First off let me say I live in Wisconsin, and winter here can be downright ugly. While other jackets did the trick, having this one delivered changed everything. The wool is nothing short of amazing; its soft, comfy, and looks great. The best part though is how it just wraps you in warmth, even blowing snow and -5 degree February weather couldn't penetrate this coat. I had a very comfortable winter because of this purchase! I ordered a medium and it fit perfectly, almost looked custom made.

I've also never worn a scarf, but the included one changed that...it is a little bit short, but its a great scarf if you've never owned one!

I would highly recommend this peacoat if your looking to stay warm and toasty next winter!

See 1 answered question