4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice coat
This coat is fantastic.

Shipping:
I used my Prime Free 2 day shipping and received the coat the next day!

Fit:
Published 21 months ago by prich2004

3.0 out of 5 stars nice looking but....................
Published 20 months ago by john sayegh

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice coat, November 28, 2012
This coat is fantastic.

Shipping:
I used my Prime Free 2 day shipping and received the coat the next day!

Fit:
KC does not offer a size guide so I went with the size suggestions from Amazon. It was pretty spot on except the sleeve length is about 2 inches longer and there is a moderate amount of room in the chest and mid-section (I'm 42 in the chest and 34 to 35 waist). That being said, I will need to get this tailored for a more slim fit.

Quality:
Excellent quality. The coat is indeed "plush" and looks really GQ. The scarf is a little thin and it is actually sown onto the coat behind and under the neck collar.

Overall, excellent coat, but you might want to get a size smaller if you are looking for a slimmer fit.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice looking but...................., December 26, 2012
john sayegh (YONKERS, NEW YORK, US) - See all my reviews
I liked this coat. I liked the price. I even thought that I looked good in the coat, but I gave to my son because it looked better on him. He also liked the coat, but we both had the same complaint, without discussing it. The fit was good, the sleeve length was good, the buttons, buttoned and unbuttoned easy enough, but the upper sleeves were very tight for both of us (upper arm). So tight in fact, I don't know if wearing a sweater underneath would be an option. Still we're keeping the coat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Coat, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Kenneth Cole Men's Plush Peacoat With Scarf (Apparel)
Let me start by saying that this is the first review that I have ever written. I buy lots of stuff from amazon but nothing ever really makes a really big impact to make me write something.

I bought this coat for $70 so I instantly jumped on the deal because I wanted to own a jacket that I could go out in and still look professional. I received the shipment right away with prime and it was very nicely packaged with its own hanger. The jacket also came in its own plastic to avoid dust getting on it and the specific brand was Kenneth Cole Reaction. The scarf is thin but comfortable and it is removable. I honestly didn't think that the quality of this jacket would be all too great for the price I was buying it for but boy was I wrong. I can now see why the original price tag would be $225. I'm 5'9 with a skinny build and the medium black pea coat fit perfect except for the slightly longer sleeves but it doesn't really bother me too much. The buttons were well sewn on and the overall quality was just awesome. If you're looking to buy a new jacket look no further because this one's a winner.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great coat, but runs bigs, November 30, 2012
I'm a thin frame but not I'm not SO thin that a small shouldn't fit me. I run a medium in most cases, but what a tighter fit with this peacoat so I went for the small. Unfortunately...the small was still too big. Not so much that I was swimming in it, but enough that it looked ill-fitting on me. Which is unfortunately, because the pea coat is of a really great quality, which is why I'm giving it a 4-star rating. It's suitably warm and of above average craftsmanship. I ended up having to return my coat but I'll be on the lookout for a better-fitting one. I just might have to stay away from the Kenneth Cole name to get the look I'm hoping for.

3.0 out of 5 stars Honest review, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Kenneth Cole Men's Plush Peacoat With Scarf (Apparel)
This coat is soft and made of good material, but I have seen better in CK and other similar brands. The size is ill-fitting. I'm 6feet and weight 175lbs. I ordered the medium size and it runs way too big for me. A small one would fit perfectly. It is not warm enough in a cold winter night in New York City, you would need to wear more. The scarf is a piece of cloth, not pretty or stylish, but it's free. Interior lining is lovely and the design is only average. It might look good on the model since he is a "model". I prefer slimmer cut. I spent 99 dollars for it in Christmas plus free shipping. Overall, I'm happy with it beside the fitting and quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Save Your Money, April 14, 2013
This coat is not worth the money and I got it on a $50 lightning deal. Size XL. When it arrived it seemed like a decent coat for $50, but it was a Reaction brand, the cheaper low end Kenneth Cole line. This was not mentioned anywhere in the description. When I put it on over a normal shirt I immediately noticed how tight the sleeves were. Chest size was good, waist size was good, sleeves were just plain wrong. I thought this must be a defective item and exchanged it. The exchange went well and when the second one arrived I went to try it on and couldn't get in it. The tag attached to the sleeve said XL, the sticker on the plastic bag said XL, even the clothes hanger it came on said XL. But the tag sewn into the collar said S. I exchanged it still thinking the coat would be OK for the price and still thinking the first one was a defective item with the wrong sleeves. The exchange went well and the third one arrived. I put it on and the fit was just as the first one. Who knows, maybe it was the first one again. The sleeves were an appropriate size for Olive Oil, not Popeye. I couldn't bend my arms. I gave up and returned it for a refund. The return and refund went well. If you're looking for a nice Peacoat, I suggest you keep looking, This one is no $250.00 coat to begin with, the quality of the material is only mediocre and I'm sure you can find a better one for the current price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great looking coat with terrible sizing in the arms, March 5, 2013
I ordered this coat in size XL for an individual with a 46-48 chest, 34-35 length arms and a 38 waist.

The coat arrived and looked very nice out of the box. The length was perfect for a peacoat, and had the traditional large buttons for the front. The scarf that came with it was nice and looked great with the coat, however it was more for decoration than anything that would keep you warm.

When it was tried on, immediately you could see that the arms were too small. The area around the upper arms in the biceps / tricep area was way too tight, and that was with only a dress shirt on. I couldn't imagine if you had a sport coat on underneath too. The sleeve length was a little long, probably in the 35-36 range. Otherwise, it was a great fit in the chest, back and shoulders.

I had another individual try the coat on as well, and he noticed immediately that the sleeves were way too tight. Its as if they used the sleeves from a small coat and attached them to the larger size.

We returned the jacket for a full refund, disappointed because it was such a great deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice coat, February 7, 2014
The coat was soft, well-made and looked good but the sleeves were a bit long…NOT KC fault though (the recipient is a bit round-XXL but short armed)-It would be nice to find clothes meant for shorter people. Otherwise, nice coat.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Pea Coat - BUT,, December 24, 2013
I received the pea coat rather quickly, which I was very pleased. I couldn't afford a US Navy PeaCoat (he was in the US Navy). So I have always love Kenneth Cole designs. So I chose Kenneth Cole. I loved the look and with the scarf. It was a gift for my boyfriend. He opened his gift and was extremely excited because he always wanted a Pea Coat! He noticed very quickly the Scarf had a large stain on it. Later in the evening we went on a dinner cruise and he noticed he could not put his hands in his pockets at ALL. I checked the coat and also noticed that there was pockets made for this coat BUT, they were practically sewn SHUT! You can only put a couple fingers in the pockets. This was a very huge disappointment. !!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking coat, January 6, 2014
I bought this coat because I wanted something a little more stylish to wear. I am pleased to say that I was not disappointed. The coat is a traditional looking 6 button double breasted wool peacoat with two slash pockets on the front. The Inside has a breast pocket and is quilted nylon lined making this coat not only stylish but also very warm and wind resistant. I ordered and XL as I am 6'0" tall and weigh 220 lbs with a 46" Chest, this coat fits perfectly although as others have mentioned it does feel a little bit tight in the upper arms. Tailoring may or may not fix this, but it is not so bad that I would return the coat. The scarf that came with it is removable and is very thin and obviously for decoration. I chose to remove it and go with a different scarf all together. The pockets on the front come stitched closed but can easily be opened with some careful scissor work with out damaging the coat. You would be very hard pressed to find a coat of this quality from someone else at this price point.

Kenneth Cole Men's Plush Peacoat With Scarf