Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on October 16, 2012
The interior padded laptop compartment measures 14.5 seam to seam. My laptop, a 15" Macbook pro, measures the same size. Even after removing the protective case and sleeve it still was a snug fit. Great product just no good for me.
on July 7, 2011
I bought this bag for my husband for Father's Day. It has great space for both his papers, books, and laptop. My husband has other Kenneth Cole bags he's had for a long time. But he likes it so much that it has replaced all of his other black work bags. It was a good price and looks great! Would definitely buy this product again for someone who needed a work bag.
on February 9, 2014
Overall, this is a nice bag with rugged leather. It is designed to handle a very light ultrabook and that is about it. Anything else puts too much stress on the single front latch which is attached by 2 very small screws. The latch on mine popped off after 13 months. I had the screws and it reattached but that lasted about a week.

Also, if you put more than a few papers in the back compartment, it will not stay closed (held together with 2 magnets). I had to put the laptop's adapter + a headset in the back compartment and it would barely close.

I really liked the case but if you have more than a light ultrabook, look for one with different latches - I am looking at Kenneth Cole Reaction Luggage Mind Your Own Business which has 2 "tucklock" latches vs. the single latch on this case.
on June 30, 2013
It was much larger than I thought by the pictures, I wanted something small and simple. I only wanted to carry my laptop (which is big-ish) a thin notebook (as in made of paper not the electronic type) and some accessories (pens, badge, travel mouse, laptop charger). This bag had more space than I was looking for and hence was bulky for my purposes, but if you are looking for something to carry a little more then here you go.

Additionally, just from the shipping process the "leather" was scratched which leads me to believe it was poorly constructed and wouldn't hold up to even the moderate ware I would put it thru.
on December 27, 2012
My wife bought this for me as a birthday present in June and I get nothing but compliments on it. While I don't stuff a laptop in there, I do carry a lot of work documents without an issue. My only caveat, if you do stuff a laptop in there along with a lad of papers, the front clasp may not close due to he bulk. But if you put an iPad or other tablet in there, I have had no issues whatsoever. Great bag!
VINE VOICEon July 8, 2014
The look of the bag is attractive, the size is comfortable, the leather is of good quality, good finish. I found the layout of the pockets inside was inefficient, not well thought of. There were not enough compartments for small items, like pens, pencils, cell phone, etc. A little heavy for what it does, but it is very attractive, compared to equivalent cases.
on January 18, 2012
I was very pleased with the quality of the briefcase. It is well made, good leather. Lots of pockets. Great value
on November 6, 2013
I wouldn't buy this again. The latch just snapped off after less than a year. It is not well made.
on July 8, 2013
I'm very happy with the purchase. I ordered it for my friend and the quality and price were what I was looking for. He has used it a few weeks and really like it....the packaging and pockets are of excellent quality....thanks
on April 22, 2013
This is a briefcase that looks sharp. I'm constantly receiving comments and so far everyone wants to know where I purchased it from. The only complaint would be if you have a larger laptop it will not fit in this briefcase.

See 1 answered question