5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT toiletry bag, well built, two compartments
Let me start this review by saying that I travel every week for work. And, after many different toiletry bags, the Kenneth Cole Reaction double-compartment most definitely meets my needs.

This bag is extremely well-constructed, especially for a toiletry bag. The two separate compartments let you isolate items (for example, medicines or liquids).

And,...
Published on September 4, 2010 by Paul Christensen

2.0 out of 5 stars Not-very-good Travel Kit
Published on April 25, 2012 by Steve

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT toiletry bag, well built, two compartments, September 4, 2010
Paul Christensen "gadget geek" (West Chester, PA United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

And, it's small enough to throw in your carry-on, or pull out and take with you on the plane if you have to check luggage.

This bag is so well-made I bought another after I accidentally left mine on a flight ;-(

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Travel Kit, November 13, 2010
This review is from: Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Nylon Double Compartment Travel Kit (Apparel)
It's somewhat larger than I had expected (dimensions in the information would have been nice. The kit is 10.5 inches long by 6.5 wide by 5.0 deep). In addition to the two compartments (which very nicely keep toiletries and medication separate) there is a side pocket, which I hadn't noticed prior to buying it, that is convenient for eye glass and hearing aid accessories that I need to get to occasionally without digging through toiletries and medicine. All in all, I'm pleased with the kit and, if I don't fill it with other things, I can always stuff some socks and handkerchiefs in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, nice size, September 13, 2010
This is a good quality bag that looks good too. It's a great size, and having mulitple compartments keeps everything organized. It holds everything you'll need when traveling. -Plus the handle is a nice touch.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not-very-good Travel Kit, April 25, 2012
Steve (Somewhere, CA) - See all my reviews
I do not recommend this travel kit. It doesn't seem like it will hold up if you put heavy items inside. The outside material is okay, but the inside lining is just a thin sheet that looks like it may break if pressured. The lining is not pushed up all the way against the walls of the container. It is just sewn to the edges around the zipper. I was hoping the material would be thick and not require that plastic bag-like lining inside. I have returned mine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Bag!, April 27, 2011
My wife bought this for me. I always had too much stuff for the other bags to handle. This bag has two compartments, although a bit small, it will hold everything I need for a week of traveling. If it were waterproof instead of water-resistant, that would have been great. I gave it 4 stars, due to small compartments and not being waterproof. Overall, it is a good quality bag with more space than most.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what he needs!, December 27, 2011
I bought this ditty bag for my husband who has recently been traveling. Way better than plastic bags! It's a great size, great material inside to clean, and has enough pockets for what he needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Essential, December 30, 2010
I love this bag. It fits everything I can possibly need, and the fact that there are two main compartments is fantastic. Even more, it's a classy bag that you can be proud of when you pull it out while going through airport security. A great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Travel Bag Out There!, December 28, 2010
I love this bag. The convenience of having the two different compartments is great. I also like the front zippered compartment, where I can keep my locker key while I shower. The bag looks nice and was a great buy on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this travel kit!, October 31, 2012
I travel every week. This travel kit is ideal primarily because of its size but it is also easy to keep clean. You can just rinse it out and let it dry. That's not possible with leather bags. I've had mine for about seven years and I just received a new one. Pay no attention to the review about its construction. Did it wear out a bit? Yes. So what? What do you expect from a $40 item? I'm going to buy this for all of my employees for Christmas. By the way - everything I have ever owned from Kenneth Cole has been great - shoes, bags, ties, suits, jackets - everything!

5.0 out of 5 stars Check out the pictures for more info, March 22, 2011
I went between this bag and the other Prime KC bag here on Amazon (Reaction). This bag is the "Blues Traveler" model. Even though the dimensions are about the same on Amazon's product description, this bag just LOOKED bigger. And it gives the option of two compartments so you can keep your dry kit seperate from the wet (just in case). So far I'm happy, however for $40 I want a bag that will last a lifetime. My previous shaving bags were vinyl lined and that flaked after time. The liner on this is more fabric like, so I hop it will last me. This size for me will pack a safety razor, shaving mog and cake, aftershave, hair goop tube, shampoo, soap case and deodarant just leaving a very few extra inches for all the other things you might want (pill bottles, etc). Looks to be the perfect size.

Rate and Discover Movies