5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable. runs a bit big.
Ran a bit big but they exchanged them for a smaller size right
away. Had the new size within 2 days. Great fit! My son loves them. Comfortable and look good.
Published 13 months ago by tova plaut

3.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe
These shoes fit well, maybe a little big but feel great. I was a bit disappointed that the toe was not a little more square as it is narrower than it looks.
Published 10 months ago by Duckman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable. runs a bit big., December 18, 2013
Ran a bit big but they exchanged them for a smaller size right

4.0 out of 5 stars handsomebshoe but cut a little large, March 3, 2014
D. Smith "derald_s" (Baltimore, MD United States) - See all my reviews
I like the quality and style of the show. However, it feels to be cut a little larger. It is not too large that I needed to exchange. Over all great shoe. It does, however, I felt that they needed a little more arch support, but I fixed that by puting in my Dr. Scholes inserts. I purchased the black ones and will purchase tge brown I ones soon. Great quality shoe for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, March 2, 2014
This pair of shoes were great! Arrived as planned, and are super comfortable. They are nice and look nice as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars excelent, March 2, 2014
Excelent pair of shoes. Very comfortable, and looks very good, i recomend it. Also fits perfect, i am 8.5 or 42.

5.0 out of 5 stars so comfortable and elegante, April 21, 2014
I was not sure to buy these shoes by the web, now that I have them I realize that I did a good shopping, they fit me perfectly, and they are so comfortable and nice at the same time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Typical Kenneth Cole, April 15, 2014
This review is from: Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Heavy Traffic Leather Slip-On Loafer (Shoes)
Great driving shoe and all around knock-about, but wouldn't walk around at Disney World in them because they don't support the foot very well and are fairly thin soled. Stylish, soft, lightweight and true to size, these shoes are great to wear with casual or business casual slacks. Some may not like the way the heel wraps up the back of the shoe, but that is the driving shoe style and as I said, they are great driving shoes. If you want a regular heel look elsewhere.

Expect complements from your lady friends...they look good on and give your foot a longer, thinner look than other slip-on's. At $100 the price is about average these days for a well-made, top name brand shoe, and actually lower than I would have expected for Kenneth Cole.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, March 25, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Fairly Comfortable, March 22, 2014
This shoe is comfortable except for the heel. I may need to place a bandaid on the back of my foot to ease the scratching, but all other parts of this shoe is comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars stylish look, March 13, 2014
Ordered these loafers in a wide width. Still had to stretch them out. Not really a wide width. Once stretched and no more discomfort. They worn beautifully. Order two pair the smoke and the blue. Went back an added the camel to the wait list. I broke my foot a while back and these are great for giving me a stylish look.

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful shoes!, March 13, 2014
These are really beautiful shoes! During the airing they said to order true to size. They are a little snug, so I am not sure I will keep them, but I am hoping they will stretch out some since they are leather. Otherwise, I really like the way they are made and the way they look.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›